MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those speeds are from a US RDP, maybe thats why?

I have also asked zoom, he says that he'll look into it, and i think styla has asked him to add account support for megashare as well

I also wana say one thing. Some people might be against the current paying style and the advertisements, but if you guys can continue giving the current free user speeds and the uploading speeds then i really dont mind the ads. The entire selling point for megashare is the download speed for free users atm( at least for my topics), if by giving extra incentives and dozens of features both of the above are affected then its bad really. Just iron out all the major bugs make some uploading tools and keep the site stabel and IF you guys want to keep the current pay system its fine with me.
This is our major concern as well, If we give extra tools and advantages we must some how meet our expenses vs earnings but we are trying our best not to annoy our affiliates and give them maximum earnings as well.

Let's wait what comes up at the end and I am sure it will in best interest of all!

Anyone in this forum received payment from them ?

yes many of them have received good payment...i got paid two times for two months....

Well as they pay monthly, so we have to wait till december 10th to get our payments for november, untill then all we can do is upload and try to get as many unique downloads as we can

how can u say December 10...i think we will get paid for nov on december 1 and not 10...

This is our major concern as well, If we give extra tools and advantages we must some how meet our expenses vs earnings but we are trying our best not to annoy our affiliates and give them maximum earnings as well.

i think if u give more tools to us then we affiliates will be able to bring more traffic and thereby more earnings for us and megashare as well....:)

megashare better than fileserve ??

obviously yes....Megashare is better than fileserve...No second thought on this....

So join megashare and start earning $$$....=)
Check them out....

^^
I say 10th because they have to calculate the money they have to pay each user after receiving their revenue from ads.

@sam

Can you tell us that how many unique downloads you got and how much did you earn last month? if you dont mind telling

Can you tell us that how many unique downloads you got and how much did you earn last month? if you dont mind telling

i got paid $128 for around 20000 uniques last month which was a big surprise and a gift for my festival "Diwali" because my PC was damaged for half a month and i still managed to get more than my first payment...

My first payment was $110 for around 23000 uniques...

Thanks Megashare for this....:)

And btw the i read ur comments and i think u will get more if u continue uploading regularly because i do not upload terabytes like u....:P

Well done. In my experience you'll find you'll get about 7X+ more downloads with megashare than ANY OTHER HOST, compared to some like fileserve/filesonic you should get 10X more downloads:

Also just spotted on digitalpoint:

We've just put a maintenence page up as dev are making an update, we should be finished in an hour. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Sorry Guys!

Megashare Support is currently on DP only, this is my job to spread the news else where but I were away due to weekend. sorry for that but I still logged in after seeing the message from our Dev Department.

Sorry Guys!

Megashare Support is currently on DP only, this is my job to spread the news else where but I were away due to weekend. sorry for that but I still logged in after seeing the message from our Dev Department.

Hmmm...
I understand...no problems...but i lost downloads of around 800 uniques or may be more...
i m saying the amount of downloads because whenever i update my megathreads i alteast get 1000 uniques but yesterday got only around 200...

Hope that Maintenence will not go in vain...8-)

I haven't barely uploaded anything yet due to being busy with exams but the amount of downloads I get is immense when compared to other hosts lol.

This gives free users very good speeds, i guess thats why they download from here, and if you spread the links to a lot of sites you'll get even more downloads.

@styla

Can you guys contact katz's admins and ask them to add megashare as a filehost on their ddl?

what do you guys call megashare in your posts? i.e the short form? we cant call it MS as thats for megashares. I use MSH, but its kinda odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back