MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This gives free users very good speeds, i guess thats why they download from here, and if you spread the links to a lot of sites you'll get even more downloads.

@styla

Can you guys contact katz's admins and ask them to add megashare as a filehost on their ddl?

what do you guys call megashare in your posts? i.e the short form? we cant call it MS as thats for megashares. I use MSH, but its kinda odd.

Yes. But I think (I'm sure you could try and be a little clearer fileserveaffiliate :) ) I kinda know what you're saying. Why so very much more? Truth is, I don't know.

But Cloudshadow I do know about MS. I googled this and as you'll see (although lots of references are irrelevant) they've been using MS the longest in the forums, longer than the one with the S: http://*******/bIjuuT. So a lot of the references you see for MS seem to be for megashare.com. Often they seem to be used together? Bad idea! Anyways MS is what I'm using.

EDIT: Apologies, wj just crossed out the bitly link?

Should I not use them again. Does wjunction support a different link shortener I can use instead please?

Agree. Please contact katz.

Hmmm...
I understand...no problems...but i lost downloads of around 800 uniques or may be more...
i m saying the amount of downloads because whenever i update my megathreads i alteast get 1000 uniques but yesterday got only around 200...

Hope that Maintenence will not go in vain...8-)
Decreasein number of downloads may be because of site offtime. Apologies for the inconvenience.
I haven't barely uploaded anything yet due to being busy with exams but the amount of downloads I get is immense when compared to other hosts lol.
Glad to know that hope to see you in full swing soonB-)
@styla

Can you guys contact katz's admins and ask them to add megashare as a filehost on their ddl?

what do you guys call megashare in your posts? i.e the short form? we cant call it MS as thats for megashares. I use MSH, but its kinda odd.
I have already sent those suggestions to our marketing director like Rapidleech Plugin, Zooms list update and Katz Addition. I'll remind him again.

MS is for Megashare because we were first in Market so ethically we can use MS for ourselves.

You guys will change the fact and promote Megashare as MS everywhere so that all world know we are real and true Megashare.

I got my VPS in Germany and the speed to MS is around 700kb/s, same for FS and to HF it's usually around 400-700kb/s. Switching to onshore server soon.

I got my VPS in Germany and the speed to MS is around 700kb/s, same for FS and to HF it's usually around 400-700kb/s. Switching to onshore server soon.

Switch to a USA server and you'll easily get 5mb per file, i have managed to get around 25mb as well by uploading in 5 tabs at the same time.

I will switch as soon as I find a decent hoster. Or then I wait for a friend to move his servers to net100tb next month and I will get mine cheaper lol.

Switch to a USA server and you'll easily get 5mb per file, i have managed to get around 25mb as well by uploading in 5 tabs at the same time.
Awesome upload speed and no wait time, no size limit, no country restriction. If affiliates still looking for better, I am sure there won't be any good host in this world.

Cloud Styla, a little testing since 2 is mor fast than mediafire n mor downloads than all I money this month 2 c if payment proofs is real and they no shave cos many download then if real is mor pay than fileserve then is really weird how you do????? Why change?

From what i understand by your post, i guess you are saying that

" Megashare is faster than mediafire. You are getting more downloads in this than all the other hosts, and you will wait till the end of this month to see if megashare actually pay and dont cheat on downloads. and if they pay more than fileserve than how are they doing it? "

am i correct?

From what i understand by your post, i guess you are saying that

" Megashare is faster than mediafire. You are getting more downloads in this than all the other hosts, and you will wait till the end of this month to see if megashare actually pay and dont cheat on downloads. and if they pay more
than fileserve than how are they doing it? "
am i correct?

Yes thx, my bad :) And why else? Styla needs add FTP he say, why and should keep as now8-)

what is megashare's affiliate program on 1000 downloads? I could not see it.
We don't have a fix price. Based on traffic our affiliates are earning from $4-$10/1000 downloads without any size or country restrictions and no wait time between two downloads.

Styla a question. Do you guys only pay for those downloads for which the user actually goes to the megashare website? or downloads from download managers like Jdownloader and Mipony are also counted?

Now you mean we should add FTP support and don't change anything else, right?
U no understand. Forget it

what is megashare's affiliate program on 1000 downloads? I could not see it.
Is not like others you wait long time for few thousand downloads with others who money for 1000 is you look at proofs in sum forums n much more downloads n is more money megashare pay in forums think you look at payment in forums and mor downloads than any and see bloody fast upload. Is best i thinks. Styla is which money biggest pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back