MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Styla a question. Do you guys only pay for those downloads for which the user actually goes to the megashare website? or downloads from download managers like Jdownloader and Mipony are also counted?
If this increase your number of unique downloads then we'll pay for it. However, this is technical question and I should better ask our tech department.

I'll get back to you soon!

Well i believe it does increase the unique downloads, but if the payouts are generated with respect to traffic, then there can be some problems with download managers that dont open the site and get links directly.

please confirm, waiting for your reply. :)

Styla a question. Do you guys only pay for those downloads for which the user actually goes to the megashare website? or downloads from download managers like Jdownloader and Mipony are also counted?
I think they do like everyone else else I wouldnt be getting the uniques almost everyone users managers. If they didn't count we wouldn't be getting uniques which is what they pay us on and the download figure would be lower not higher than others.

Is not like others you wait long time for few thousand downloads with others who money for 1000 is you look at proofs in sum forums n much more downloads n is more money megashare pay in forums think you look at payment in forums and mor downloads than any and see bloody fast upload. Is best i thinks. Styla is which money biggest pay?

I understand what you're saying , each file is worth more on megashare as it generates upto 10x more downloads providing they pay you more than a tenth per thousand of the others you'll make more with Megashare they're monetized in such a way that 70% of ad revenues is worth more than $33 per thousand download.

What are the experiences of wjunction users with megashare? This all seems a bad advertising for me right now. You guys are trying to get Hotfile and Fileserve down, but I honestly doubt that you pay more.

Why should you pay more than others? You want to win, and if you just receive 30% and pay out 70% you aren't winning. This is some bad joke. ;-)

23000 downloads? Are you kidding me? You would really earn so much in Fileserve. You guys are just kidding. Please come back to reality!

Regards,

What are the experiences of wjunction users with megashare? This all seems a bad advertising for me right now. You guys are trying to get Hotfile and Fileserve down, but I honestly doubt that you pay more.

Why should you pay more than others? You want to win, and if you just receive 30% and pay out 70% you aren't winning. This is some bad joke. ;-)

23000 downloads? Are you kidding me? You would really earn so much in Fileserve. You guys are just kidding. Please come back to reality!

Regards,
Everyone doubt that unless he get paid himself.

If we pay you 30% and keep 70% then we'll be winner? Ofcourse we'll but in that case our affiliates will be loser, do you want to be a winner or a loser?

You didn't get the point, 23000 downloads on Fileserve means at least 100,000 downloads on Megashare so we are winner in all cases.

Why don't you give us a try like cloud and many others?

The rate at which you will reach 23000 downloads in MS will be 20x faster than fileserve, trust me on this. how do i know this? A simple experiment of download speeds for free users

NOTE: All speeds are for free users and tested on a 1GB RDP

MEGASHARE

[SLIDE]http://cdnpic.com/upload/bc14ebbf.png[/SLIDE]

FILESERVE

[SLIDE]http://cdnpic.com/upload/c1e7edea.jpg[/SLIDE]

MEGAUPLOAD

[SLIDE]http://cdnpic.com/upload/c5d3dc34.jpg[/SLIDE]

HOTFILE

[SLIDE]http://cdnpic.com/upload/40e3416d.jpg[/SLIDE]

If you see the above screenshots, MS is miles ahead of all the major hosts in the market. The free user speeds are out of this world, when your downloader sees this, he will always use MS links to download and so you will get 10000 unique downloads in no time

There is not even a file manager, there is nothing! So you won't find a referral link. Honestly, I won't even try it. This all is just a big lie!

Regards,

They're updating their file manager with v2 look at the comments so I'll only get referalls with v2, meanwhile loads more downloads means loads more money!
What do you mean it's s big lie? You couldn't have tried it. Do you think it's been a big conspiracy against you since 2004? Try and find scam reports, Try the upload speeds see the downloads and get paid if not then say it's a lie why flame them from a place of ignorance?

They're updating their file manager with v2 look at the comments so I'll only get referalls with v2, meanwhile loads more downloads means loads more money!
What do you mean it's s big lie? Try the upload speeds see the downloads and get paid if not then say it's a lie why flame them from a place of ignorance?

lol. If you found a company, you should be able to have all the stuff other filehosts have. Filehost-Company without FileManager and FTP-Upload, hugh? What a big deal!
Whenever you found a company, you need to have the base. MegaShare does not have the base for a FileHost company. Download and Upload speed might be good, but that is not all!

Regards,

No you're right this has nothing to do with the fastest upload speeds in the market as cloud has shown or the most downloads or even the most money per file as they dhow here digitalpoint and linkbucks and probably others. It's only got to do with FTP and a funky file manager which they're going to give us with their next version in a matter of weeks. Come on, if you're not going to try for yourself then give them a break. Are they flaming your favourite host?

So its not the download and upload speed and the payouts that make a filehosting company, its the file manager? Then i guess with that logic, Megaupload and Megashares are not file hosting sites seeing how pathetic their file manager is. Both of them dont support ftp uploading, so that also means its not a file hosting site, right?

If you dont like the host, at least give a valid reason to why. You haven't even tested them, neither have you tested what their payout scheme is and you say that they are scam? lol

It's sad that you have to stoop this low to flame a host. At the very least, you could upload or download some files before flaming them. But no you have to be the "know-it-all-guy" and just babble crap.

Nice attempt to deter new users from using Megashare. But guess what? You failed. Badly.

Yeah delighted's delightful if you're into flamers! Question: do you think megashare would benefit from sborg? Looks really interesting. But megashare's not included yet, but it's got 4 votes (I voted)

Hey......Recently joined to Megashare......would like to know where i can find my referral link.......

Hey by the way delightedx3 if you're still ready to flame just spotted kingbobby111 got the answer elsewhere. Styla, why didn't you tell us?

recently joined megashare............would like to know where i can find my referral id ??...........wanna refer some of my friends to this program........

your every file link is your referral you dont need to worry about marketing ref link in separate way

you are most wellcome i am using MS since 2006 and have good experience with it pleasure to share with newbies

I really want to test it and I registered. But I doubt if they will pay out?! I can't see my "money-status" anywhere, just the files downloaded.

I don't want to flame, but before a company goes online, they should think about certain things and not just for the sake of money, you know?

Regards,

I really want to test it and I registered. But I doubt if they will pay out?! I can't see my "money-status" anywhere, just the files downloaded.

I don't want to flame, but before a company goes online, they should think about certain things and not just for the sake of money, you know?

Regards,

Not for the sake of money. You're so CONTRADICTING.

Anyway "MONEY-STATUS"

And dare you say,

they should think about certain things and not just for the sake of money, you know?
And Megashare can certainly make do without users like you. Saves them the headaches that you're gonna cause.

Oh man, talk about hilarity and stupidity. Who's the greedy pig now?

Regards,

They've already said they're fixing this for V2, don't know how since they don't get paid by their ad networks till the end of month. You're not reading this or any thread on them properly?? Quote from below: "if i get paid like this, then i dont care if i cant see my earnings in realtime"

Why do you doubt they'll pay out?? These are just a few proofs I found, just for you. Need more proof?? Maybe next time research then flame or maybe don't flame at all, sorry silly me, why do that?

done, waiting for your reply
btw. when will be released v2 ?

ok got funds. 31$ for 5 k download of mixed traffic...

I just got $579 for 74,765 Thanks Megashare

Thank you very much , this is my payment proof from Megashare

1008270554551080106639331.png

My second payment from Megashare , double than what i made last month :

1009270518491080106828964.png

I received $37 for 4953 unique downloads though i don't upload for almost 3 weeks. Megashare rocks , looking forward to use Megashare exclusively and ditched out other file hosts next month.

first of payment
Total Unique Downloads:about 10000
about $10USD of 1000download
100/10000 =0.01

i get the payment of second

Total Unique Downloads: 63506(about -10000)
about $5USD of 1000download
250/50000=0.005
4770611_8138256.jpg

megashare is better than fileserve and filesonic

i got payment of $21

435473960.PNG

thanks guys..

if i get paid like this, then i dont care if i cant see my earnings in realtime

Okay smithy,
I do appologize. It was just strange that you are not able to see you earnings, that's all. I will try MegaShare out and then post some information.

Thank you.

Regards,

Apology accepted:) it's just if you don't want to add something useful or work with us affiliates why just come into flame? Having said that you seem a nice guy after all. Happy you're going to give it a shot. I bet your experiences will be like mine clouds Kennt and all the payment proofs you see. If you work at it vps and autoposter is best for me, then i watch the downloads roll in. I bet you'll be happy to be surprised at the results. Friends now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back