MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you haveing problem with uploading ?

I'm not sure if it is me. But I'm having problem with remote upload. No biggie. I know they're trying to improve the site everyday. So at the moment, all you can do is try to keep uploading if it fails.

I sent an email to the webmaster asking just that, apparently it's a unique download (must be a specific file) from a unique ip every 240 minutes?

well, i think they should make it clear. cause according to my stats my overall downloads are 60000 and unique downloads are 310.

So i just wanted to make sure that how are unique downloads counted.

Absolutely agree should be clearer; but however they work it out they always ends up at about 10x hotfile fileserve and filesonic downloads so I think their bulk downloads feature is just confusing, the more i look at it it doesnt make any sense. They should get rid of it in their new version.

Styla, can you please tell me what exactly makes a unique download
A single file downloaded by an IP in 24 hours. If same IP downloads your several different files, you'll get unique download for all and if he downloads your same file again and again you won't get any.

Only completed download counted as unique download, all the broken or multiple downloads will go to bulk.

Hope that Helps!

thats nice to know. Till now i've only uploaded 2 things, and both not so popular. Still got 300+ unique downloads. very nice mate. :)

EDIT: wait its 444 now, :D , loving this.

I think i'll get a premium account for your service

A question though, can free users download 2gb files? or just premium

and what is the max file size limit for which downloads are counted?

thats nice to know. Till now i've only uploaded 2 things, and both not so popular. Still got 300+ unique downloads. very nice mate. :)

EDIT: wait its 444 now, :D , loving this.

I think i'll get a premium account for your service

A question though, can free users download 2gb files? or just premium

and what is the max file size limit for which downloads are counted?
This is what we call Megashare The Future of File Hosting:D

Please hold on for a moment and wait for a V2 to launch, currently our premium and affiliate accounts are entirely different from each other. You can't see your unique downloads in premium accounts due to the reason that we designed Affiliates accounts for earning purposes later while Premium accounts were there since long time.

Why do you even want to upload big parts? Your downloaders don't have any problem downloading your splitted files while you get maximum downloads in this way.

No restrictions in downloadings for free users. No size limit for earning purpose.

I would suggest you to stay with your current method and in V2 you would have choice to upload larger files with your stats and use a premium features all togetherB-)

lol prob a typo or something but in your affiliate link on your site it says you pya out 0$ lol

uttusm.png

lol prob a typo or something but in your affiliate link on your site it says you pya out 0$ lol

uttusm.png
Yes, It's a typo. Actually it was meant for $XXXs means we sent out 3 figures payments to our some affiliates.

It is already changed for next version:)

There is also another bug.

Sometimes you have to click on the free button a couple of times for the download page to show up.

I'm a premium user but I can't download a single file from MegaShare. Maybe it's just my browser. But I guess it's worth the wait to see if i can download a file once V2 is out. B-)

There is also another bug.

Sometimes you have to click on the free button a couple of times for the download page to show up.
Yes, we know that and It won't last in new version. Even though it's a problem but still better than waiting 10 to 15 minutes between each file:)
I'm a premium user but I can't download a single file from MegaShare. Maybe it's just my browser. But I guess it's worth the wait to see if i can download a file once V2 is out. B-)
Why can't you download? You mean due to the above bug?
8-) you MUST be using google translate or I don't know :-? Please try to be clearer it is very hard to understand what you are saying!
I think he is answering to cloud about the bug report that if there is a bug how can he get much more downloads.

Yes, we know that and It won't last in new version. Even though it's a problem but still better than waiting 10 to 15 minutes between each file:)

Why can't you download? You mean due to the above bug?

I think he is answering to cloud about the bug report that if there is a bug how can he get much more downloads.

Hmm, I can't download from the first day I bought the premium account. It just redirects me back to the download page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back