MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they got mistaken by megashares links.
Ok, im not blaming them, im just stating the facts.

It's ok. As long as you give constructive feedback instead of bashing them, I'm sure MegaShare without the 'S' at the end appreciates what you're doing. That way MegaShare will continue improving themselves thus benefiting both the uploaders and downloaders.

Also you need to take note, we all come from different countries, have different ISPs, therefore it's natural that speeds may differ from one another.

@maniac I didn't mean to offend, your opinion is as important as anyone elses. And whether I agree with it or not, I'd argue till the end for your right to express it.

It's ok. As long as you give constructive feedback instead of bashing them, I'm sure MegaShare without the 'S' at the end appreciates what you're doing. That way MegaShare will continue improving themselves thus benefiting both the uploaders and downloaders.

Also you need to take note, we all come from different countries, have different ISPs, therefore it's natural that speeds may differ from one another.

Mate, I think that's probably the most well put and sensible comment I've read in a long while. Completely agree:)

To be honest with you, im not impressed.
Free download from FileServe gives 250KB/sec and if you register a free account it goes up to 380KB/sec
And because of your domain, im also going to compare you to megashares.com, which gave me 2000KB/sec and allowed me to download a movie in 6 minutes.
Most probably you are downloader, not uploader. All other file hosts give you a speed but with a wait time which make you lose money. MegashareS should give much higher than their current speed because they are not paying anything to affiliates.

We are planing to give you maximum upload and downloads speed with minimum wait time plus maximum earnings, how about that?

Very well said, Thank you!

and ofcourse everyone is welcome to pass on his comments if It's help us improve our service.

We seriously consider your opinions and comments.

Best!

OK guys i did a complete test of the host, uploaded a 7GB game, and i must say the uploading speed through a USA RDP ARE FREAKIN AWESOME. Took me less than 10 MINS to upload THE ENTIRE GAME, i really dont understand how is this possible. Really brilliant. This is much faster than fileserve, i can upload a game with that size in around 25-30 mins

And about downloads, styla is right, megashare is giving me more downloads than either hotfile and fileserve. For that game i uploaded i got 100 unique downloads on Megashare while only 8 overall downloads on fileserve. I just added a banner on top of the MS links saying that its a brilliant host for free users and there are no wait times.

Guys this is a very good host, the downloading speeds for free users on my RDP are fantastic, i got like 2MB per second, hotfile gives me 150kb only while fileserve goes around 500-600 kb .

There is one problem though styla, the sizes of the file i uploaded are 953.6MB each, but in my profile the size is 95.3MB, but when i try downloading the file, it shows the correct size. Whats up with that?

OK guys i did a complete test of the host, uploaded a 7GB game, and i must say the uploading speed through a USA RDP ARE FREAKIN AWESOME. Took me less than 10 MINS to upload THE ENTIRE GAME, i really dont understand how is this possible. Really brilliant. This is much faster than fileserve, i can upload a game with that size in around 25-30 mins
And about downloads, styla is right, megashare is giving me more downloads than either hotfile and fileserve. For that game i uploaded i got 100 unique downloads on Megashare while only 8 overall downloads on fileserve. I just added a banner on top of the MS links saying that its a brilliant host for free users and there are no wait times.
Guys this is a very good host, the downloading speeds for free users on my RDP are fantastic, i got like 2MB per second, hotfile gives me 150kb only while fileserve goes around 500-600 kb .
There is one problem though styla, the sizes of the file i uploaded are 953.6MB each, but in my profile the size is 95.3MB, but when i try downloading the file,it shows the correct size. Whats up with that?
Awesome test, really useful thanks for sharing, my experiences using megashare really similar sooo impressed with their speed and the amount of dls I get. I get the same thing in my profile it always looks like they moved the decimal point! I'm sure as this is only a recent error it's to do with their upgrade. But all in all even before their next version its faster with more downloads than any other I've tried.:D

I asked zoom( the creator of file and image uploader) he says that he wont add account support to the app. :(

So you have to upload through the web interface, but dont worry its extremely fast. Like 1Gb in 4-5mins max.

What i do is, i run multiple tabs and add a upload each in all of them, so this way i can multiupload and its much easier.

We are all waiting for v2 though, according to Styla, everything will be fixed in it and we'll also get FTP support.

Sorry I know I'm not cloud but they definitely pay. They've been going since 2004 so if they didn't pay it wouldn't be hard to google. Lots of payment proofs on linkbucks and digitalpoint. Styla why not just post all the payment proofs here so everyone can see.

Cloud, thanks for the tips I'm learning a lot from you

SO , This site do pay ? Cloud are u sure ?

As of now, yes they do pay. I dont know what will happen afterwards.

Check the digital point forums, dozens of users have confirmed that they have received their payments.

Besides its not like the site was made recently, like most of the others nowadays

Guys this is a very good host, the downloading speeds for free users on my RDP are fantastic, i got like 2MB per second, hotfile gives me 150kb only while fileserve goes around 500-600 kb.

There is one problem though styla, the sizes of the file i uploaded are 953.6MB each, but in my profile the size is 95.3MB, but when i try downloading the file, it shows the correct size. Whats up with that?
Thank you very much for your test. You made my work very easy here, now all those who don't try Megashare due to the fact that they can't see their earnings would have better idea what they are losing.

According to your stats, you got 100 downloads on MS and 8 on FS. It means 1000 on Megashare and around 100 on Fileserve which is then 10.000 on MS and 1000 on FS.

Now suppose you have all traffic from US and UK, Fileserve will pay you $30 because you have 500MB+ size for 1000 downloads. While based on the income of other affiliates we are paying around $8-10/1000 for such quality traffic which is $100 in Megashare for 10,000 downloads even if you don't have quality traffic your earnings will never fall from $40-$50. Please note this is still an estimate amount and your earnings can be much higher.

For Same Period of time, same file size, same traffic

Fileserve = $30
Megashare = $100

Not a bad deal!

And thanks for mentioning the another bug, due to the recoding we are facing a new problem each day. Kindly bear with us and everything will be just awesomeB-)
I asked zoom( the creator of file and image uploader) he says that he wont add account support to the app. :(

We are all waiting for v2 though, according to Styla, everything will be fixed in it and we'll also get FTP support.
Can you please explain who is Zoom and how can he help make Megashare a better experience for you guys?
SO , This site do pay ? Cloud are u sure ?
Yes, we do pay. Dozens of affiliates have received and shared their payment proof everywhere, some are follow...

4770611_8138256.jpg

cff795c1.jpg

nmep0i.jpg

1brh_214_u9s27.jpg

They will last bcos they pay from ads so.... :)
Yes, We were there when there was no one and we'll be there even if no one stays there.

Thanks for best wishes.

Zoom is the creator of file and image uploader

Code:
http://z-o-o-m.eu/

This uploader Supports 100+ Sites and is constantly updated by him, it makes uploading to sites like, fileserve, mediafire, megaupload very very easy.

Right now you can upload files to megashare.com using the program but not to our accounts and he (zoom) is not planning to add account support to his program( i dont know the exact reason) .

You can go to his forum

Code:
http://forum.z-o-o-m.eu/

and contact him personally, maybe he'll listen to you guys.

P.S: Uploaded another game, this time under 5 mins, 5-6MB Uploading speed per file. Loving this. :) :)

He won`t add account support I was talking with him. He sad he won`t add just bcos.
I think in v2 they will add some quality upload tool :)

Zoom is the creator of file and image uploader

You can go to his forum

Code:
http://forum.z-o-o-m.eu/
and contact him personally, maybe he'll listen to you guys.

P.S: Uploaded another game, this time under 5 mins, 5-6MB Uploading speed per file. Loving this. :) :)

He won`t add account support I was talking with him. He sad he won`t add just bcos.
I think in v2 they will add some quality upload tool :)
Just sent him a PM, let's see what he says:)

Thats really great to hear. awesome job.

I'm so excited for this host, if you can keep the current good features and make the site more stable/presentable, then i think megashare can be a very prominent host.

Thats really great to hear. awesome job.

I'm so excited for this host, if you can keep the current good features and make the site more stable/presentable, then i think megashare can be a very prominent host.
Thank you very much for your interest!

our new site is very attractive and presentable. Everything will be much stable and we won't only keep the current features but will add great features too.B-)

We are committed to make Megashare the leader of the file hosting market and We'll do it.

Thank you very much for your interest!

our new site is very attractive and presentable. Everything will be much stable and we won't only keep the current features but will add great features too.B-)

We are committed to make Megashare the leader of the file hosting market and We'll do it.

A ++

I'm getting an RDP just so i can use MegaShare. Hopefully the new file manager will pay off!

Also if some of you can create a RapidLeech upload plugin for this, that'll be better since it's easier to upload. Just a suggestion. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back