MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I Come...

Hey guys...

Here i come on wjunction..

I am also an affiliate like you guys active on another forum...

I hope Styla and Smithy know me....B-)

Welcome sam :)
I just saw a post saying megashare was working on bug fixing and there might be issues. But I've just been testing and it seems fine :) Why doesnt megashare support come on this thread?

Yeah thanks cloud on digitalpoint their support has posted that they are working on stuff and we might get issues today. Is that why Styla or something else?

Waiting gives sweet results :)

So we should just wait till megashare is completely up and running...
I have not uploaded in past 2 days.....

Apologiesfor the trouble but if you click download button few times, It shows the download link. Did you try that?

Oh I click more than a few times but it's still not working. I'll try out Smith's suggestion.

Not sure if it'll work but hey, it's worth a shot right.

Sorry for the trouble guys!

Due to the maintainence work, site is facing downtime, It'll be fix ASAP.

Thanks for your patience.

We have fixed the uploading problem, It should be fine now!!!

Just let me know if there is still a problem.

Thanks everyone!

Cant upload anything
Upload should be fine now.

and cloud can you continue your test till your reach 1000 downloads on your fileserve account. Two links both for Megashare and Fileserve side by side on same place for same file. When you reach 1000 downloads on Fileserve, do let us know your total number of downloads at Megashare at that time?

I am sure your complete test will be much helpful for thousands of visitors here who are just reading and hesitate to use megashare as their ultimate file host company.

Best Regards!

Syla, there is actually no competition, lol.

Fileserve gives extremely low downloads as compared to megashare. :D

I have around 1.5tb of data uploaded on fileserve and i have managed 1121 (payable) downloads in the past 7 days. While i've uploaded just 40GB of data on megashare, its been 4 days now i think, and i have 2101 unique downloads. and from that 40GB around 20GB is the popular stuff, the other in not that popular.

I dont have time these days to upload new stuff( exams and all) , but if i do upload like 200+gb (which i normally upload) i'm sure that i'll manage 10 times more downloads at the current rate.

But now the question is, how much will i get from these downloads. I guess by the end of the month i'll get at least 5000 unique downloads. I hope i cross the 20$ mark in those.

But now the question is, how much will i get from these downloads. I guess by the end of the month i'll get at least 5000 unique downloads. I hope i cross the 20$ mark in those.
In 4 days you have around 2100 downloads and why do you think you'll have just 5000 downloads at the end of this month? There are still 18 days left to the end of this month.:|

btw I am sure you'll cross $20 with 5000 unique downloads.

Cause i wont be uploading much in this month. :(

exams are coming up, i'm busy as hell. So with the current rate, i guess 5000 should be an easy target.

I also wana say one thing. Some people might be against the current paying style and the advertisements, but if you guys can continue giving the current free user speeds and the uploading speeds then i really dont mind the ads. The entire selling point for megashare is the download speed for free users atm( at least for my topics), if by giving extra incentives and dozens of features both of the above are affected then its bad really. Just iron out all the major bugs make some uploading tools and keep the site stabel and IF you guys want to keep the current pay system its fine with me.

EDIT:

Just wanted to share a proof of the amazing upload speed

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i9/2ee14dd8.jpg[/SLIDE]

5 tabs are currently open, with the same speed. :)

so in total around 25mb per second.

Well Cloudshadow,

you're lucky to get that kind of speed. I'm getting 2.3Mbps max. Oh well.

Anyways, I've left a comment on Zoom's uploaders forum. Hopefully he'll update the plugin. Uploading one by one is such an ardous task. But I guess it's not for long especially with the upcoming of v2. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back