MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not long at all with a little help from remote upload (although mass remote upload will obviously be even quicker in v2 we're told) and xrumer ;)

I have a suggestion.

How about a domain change as well?

I know that you guys came before megashares, but really, those guys are more popular than you. and even if it isn't the case, you guys will be considered the domain jackers and so people might judge you negatively.

Nobody answered me.. what are the download speeds for free users, and can you give me a big sample link to test the download speed/page?

Funny how nobody gives a fuck about how the download experience is, you only care for remote uploading and earning.. :|

Out of all pay sites megashare is best for downloaders as well as uploaders.
The proof is best seeing yourself. So do what I did before you join. Just try one or a few files with megashare fileserve and filesonic links and you will see FOR SURE, like i did, that the megashare links will get more downloads. That's the best ever proof, seeing for yourself.

So with this 70% what's the average earning per 1000 downloads?
On average our other affiliates are earning $4-$6 with average traffic from all over the world and some affiliates with good quality traffic earning $8-$10 per 1000 downloads.
Nobody answered me.. what are the download speeds for free users, and can you give me a big sample link to test the download speed/page?

Funny how nobody gives a fuck about how the download experience is, you only care for remote uploading and earning.. :|
You can try this link, it's 559 MB.

http://www.megashare.com/2679156

Is this fine or you need bigger one?

What a shit site.. I couldn't upload a file.. I tried it 8 times, each time it popped up a box "Upload Finished ???" saying something like that and it never gave me a link (tried in chrome, firefox, internet explorer) and when trying to do a free download you need to press the button twice (after one time it just refreshes) and the free user speed is horribly slow too, apart from 1000 popups). You should pay $40 per 1000 downloads for using your service :S

What a shit site.. I couldn't upload a file.. I tried it 8 times, each time it popped up a box "Upload Finished ???" saying something like that and it never gave me a link (tried in chrome, firefox, internet explorer) and when trying to do a free download you need to press the button twice (after one time it just refreshes) and the free user speed is horribly slow too, apart from 1000 popups). You should pay $40 per 1000 downloads for using your service :S
We are aware of all the issue and only to fix those problems, we are spending thousands of Dollars to make a new site which will make it pleasant experience to use Megashare for uploading and earnings.

Most of the work done, you'll be able to use brand new Megashare very soon!

Thanks for giving us a try, keep in touch!

Best!!!

I must say that downloading speed for free users is very very good, but the full screen ads and cluttered display is a turn off.

I'm anxiously waiting for the new site.

I must say that downloading speed for free users is very very good, but the full screen ads and cluttered display is a turn off. I'm anxiously waiting for the new site.

I must say I agree with you. Whilst I respect the previous guys comments. (before yours) I think he's a flamer or competitor of theirs. As my upload and download speeds are great. Since they're paying us with 70% ad share the ads are a necessary evil or else we dont get paid. This might all change with V2. At the moment the big advantage to use megashare as a downloader is there are no wait times in between files. NO ON ELSE IS DOING THIS not rapidshare hotfile fileserve filesonic etc... ONLY megashare. So naturally you're going to get loads more downloads. I always get the most downloads from my megashare links. So these complaints are wrong. I don't get complaints from my downloaders. The proof of the pudding is in the eating if these other sites had better downloading they'd be the one getting the most. But it's always megashare AS THERE'S NO WAITING TIMES AT ALL In BETWEEN DOWNLOADS - THATS WHY. There are some issues with the free service. But 1) It's getting fixed as I understand from hitman 2)It's an incentive to buy premium which is more money as we get 20% of premium sales too. There the only ones with search too so I can easily reupload content

We are aware of all the issue and only to fix those problems, we are spending thousands of Dollars to make a new site which will make it pleasant experience to use Megashare for uploading and earnings.

Most of the work done, you'll be able to use brand new Megashare very soon!

Thanks for giving us a try, keep in touch!

Best!!!

I must say I agree with you. Whilst I respect the previous guys comments. (before yours) I think he's a flamer or competitor of theirs. As my upload and download speeds are great. Since they're paying us with 70% ad share the ads are a necessary evil or else we dont get paid. This might all change with V2. At the moment the big advantage to use megashare as a downloader is there are no wait times in between files. NO ON ELSE IS DOING THIS not rapidshare hotfile fileserve filesonic etc... ONLY megashare. So naturally you're going to get loads more downloads. I always get the most downloads from my megashare links. So these complaints are wrong. I don't get complaints from my downloaders. The proof of the pudding is in the eating if these other sites had better downloading they'd be the one getting the most. But it's always megashare AS THERE'S NO WAITING TIMES AT ALL In BETWEEN DOWNLOADS - THATS WHY. There are some issues with the free service. But 1) It's getting fixed as I understand from hitman 2)It's an incentive to buy premium which is more money as we get 20% of premium sales too. There the only ones with search too so I can easily reupload content
Thanks for explaining the things. Your points are valid.
I must say that downloading speed for free users is very very good, but the full screen ads and cluttered display is a turn off.

I'm anxiously waiting for the new site.
Download speeds will be amazing in V2 and we'll try our best not to annoy you with ads and pay you higher as well.

Just bear and we'll come up with the best!

You can try this link, it's 559 MB.

http://www.megashare.com/2679156

Is this fine or you need bigger one?

I must say, at first i was a little confused on where to click to download this file for free.
I got 3 pop-ups (1 was blocked)
Download speed 80-250KB/sec - most of the times it's stuck at 108-110.

To be honest with you, im not impressed.
Free download from FileServe gives 250KB/sec and if you register a free account it goes up to 380KB/sec
And because of your domain, im also going to compare you to megashares.com, which gave me 2000KB/sec and allowed me to download a movie in 6 minutes.

@maniac come on give them a break they're working on the new version. Hitman has already said all these issues are getting attention to make megashare the best, fastest downloads, uploads and loads more. But if you're a proper downloader it's already fastest in real terms as there are no wait times between downloads. I hear your opinion but watch your megashare links get the most downloads. That's the real life proof if fileserve filesonic hotfile downloading is so great; how come side by side my megashare links get more dls. Answer me that?

I must say, at first i was a little confused on where to click to download this file for free.
I got 3 pop-ups (1 was blocked)
Download speed 80-250KB/sec - most of the times it's stuck at 108-110.

To be honest with you, im not impressed.
Free download from FileServe gives 250KB/sec and if you register a free account it goes up to 380KB/sec
And because of your domain, im also going to compare you to megashares.com, which gave me 2000KB/sec and allowed me to download a movie in 6 minutes.

It say free on top and download in bottom. Easy.
Why don't pop blocker?
Fileserve shave and no pay right. Little doneloads on files. I no.
Megashares shit styla say name jacking too it no pay like nuthin

@maniac come on give them a break they're working on the new version. Hitman has already said all these issues are getting attention to make megashare the best, fastest downloads, uploads and loads more. But if you're a proper downloader it's already fastest in real terms as there are no wait times between downloads. I hear your opinion but watch your megashare links get the most downloads. That's the real life proof if fileserve filesonic hotfile downloading is so great; how come side by side my megashare links get more dls. Answer me that?

Maybe they got mistaken by megashares links.
Ok, im not blaming them, im just stating the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back