MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One question.
What about bulk downloads ?
You count only downloaded files. But what with generated revenue from users that started download but they did not end download ? and the ads where shown ?
This can abuse our service. We'll completely remove it in V2 so don't worry about it just concentrate on unique downloads.
Unless shave downloads like ALL places. How I trust? Why?
You can trust us by using our service and experience it yourself.
i mean megashare sorry for typing. can u remove it??
We have survey option only for those members who want to get premium accounts without paying.

This can abuse our service. We'll completely remove it in V2 so don't worry about it just concentrate on unique downloads.

Ok, but you didn`t reply to my second question.

"But what with generated revenue from users that started download but they did not end download ? and the ads where shown ?"

Ok, but you didn`t reply to my second question.

"But what with generated revenue from users that started download but they did not end download ? and the ads where shown ?"
What do you mean?

You mean where we spend that revenue?

We pay you more!!!

I was just curious does that traffic we send and the ads which where show are also counted to our account even if download has not been completed.

So they have to change this sentence.
Megashare pays you 70% of all revenue you generate as a result of your files being downloaded in any country.
Because they don`t pay 70% of all revenue we generate as a results of files being downloaded.

Two question for uploaders:

1 - Why do a file duplication feature is required in account?
2 - Why Mass renaming is required and who is currently offering in market?

Thanks!

Two question for uploaders:

1 - Why do a file duplication feature is required in account?
2 - Why Mass renaming is required and who is currently offering in market?

Thanks!

1 - To me file duplication is not necessary. Don't ever do that. Lazy uploaders will just copy your file and save it into their own accounts. Please don't implement it.

2 - Mass renaming is one of the most important factor I look in a file host. Imagine you have 100 over files to rename, it would be a pain in the ass to go through it one by one. And trust me, uploaders usually have more than thousands of files.

Rapidshare, Hotfile, MegaUpload, MegaShares, DuckLoad, Filesonic, Fileserve (coming soon in their new file manager) and a whole lot more. You should take a look at Fileserve's thread and see how many users suggest mass renaming.

Styla, any news regarding my account problem? I've been uploading for 2 days without the files ever showing in my account file manager. I sure hope that Megashare are counting my stats of those files if not thats a lot of wasted time uploading.

1 - To me file duplication is not necessary. Don't ever do that. Lazy uploaders will just copy your file and save it into their own accounts. Please don't implement it.

2 - Mass renaming is one of the most important factor I look in a file host. Imagine you have 100 over files to rename, it would be a pain in the ass to go through it one by one. And trust me, uploaders usually have more than thousands of files.

Rapidshare, Hotfile, MegaUpload, MegaShares, DuckLoad, Filesonic, Fileserve (coming soon in their new file manager) and a whole lot more. You should take a look at Fileserve's thread and see how many users suggest mass renaming.
I think user can create a copy of his own file not anyone's else? and copy feature is also used to track a traffic?

How does mass rename works? Do you rename your 100 files to same name or 100 different files to 100 different names?
Styla, any news regarding my account problem? I've been uploading for 2 days without the files ever showing in my account file manager. I sure hope that Megashare are counting my stats of those files if not thats a lot of wasted time uploading.
Can't you see even one file in your account?

How did you made account at Megahsare? Premium, free premium or affiliate?

First I made an affiliate account, I uploaded a few files & got some good hits, then I decided to upgrade to Premium so I can upload files larger than 1Gb, after I upgraded I all the files that I've uploaded before the upgrade was gone along with my stats. In the Premium account now I can only see the first 10 files I uploaded along with the stats, now every single files I uploaded is not appearing in the file manager. Also I can't upload files larger than 1Gb.

Just tried & I can upload files > 1Gb just now but still not perfect sometimes it would just hang & not give me any links. Still can't see uploaded files in my account though.

We have fixed the upload problem, you should have no problem uploading > 1GB files. Kindly let us know if there is any problem.

airborne, I am now looking into your matter. We''ll resolve your issue, Thanks for your patience.

For all those who sent me advertising porposals: We'll discuss and make decision about our advertising partner and launch a campaign with the launch of our next version in late November.

I'll let you if you are selected.

Thanks!

fileserveaffiliate you are hilarious!! XD

Are free users allowed to download files as big as 1024MB?
Do you have a link with a large file that i can download to test your speeds?

Ive never even heard of megashare.. i only knew megashares, which is one of the fastest and best filehostings..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back