MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yor rates are lower than other file hosts like FileServe or FileSonic so why you think that we can get more than others ? while rates are lower than others.

I am earning around $8-10/1000 downloads with some quality traffic and $5-6 for mix type of traffic from around the globe, all of my files are less than 20MB.

I asume that quality traffic in your meaning is US, UK - where FileSonic and FileServe pays up to 30$ per 1 k downloads.

Comparing to your 8/10 $ it is more.

I asume that quality traffic in your meaning is US, UK - where FileSonic and FileServe pays up to 30$ per 1 k downloads.

but with download speed u can make more downloads
and ur download for one file may be 500-1000 and more

but with download speed u can make more downloads
and ur download for one file may be 500-1000 and more
Exactly, you are absolutely right!

I have never seen anyone making $30/k downloads on any file host. If you broaden your view and look at their affiliate page you'll get to know that at Fileserve affiliate page they clearly mentioned that...

$3 for 1-50MB files for US, UK and Canada while for the same traffic and size and you'll get $10 at Megashare.

$0.50-$2 for the rest of the world while on Megashare you'll earn $4-$6 for the same traffic.

$25 for file larger then 450MB for US, UK and Canada while on Megashare there is no time limite between two files so if you earn $25/k downloads on Fileserve you'll get three times more downloads on Megashare due to no time limit which is clearly a same $25-$30 per 3000 downloads for the same period of time.

Compare our service with any company my friend, you'll earn more with Megashare.

We just don't cheat you with country restrictions and time limits. We are honest in our each and every word.

We are not saying $25/1000 downloads like other while you'll never earn such amount with those. But with Megashare you'll earn around $8-10/k download without wait time, quality traffic and no file size limit.

Hope you understand.:)

on Megashare there is no time limite between two files so if you earn $25/k downloads on Fileserve you'll get three times more downloads on Megashare due to no time limit which is clearly a same $25-$30 per 3000 downloads for the same period of time.

Compare our service with any company my friend, you'll earn more with Megashare.

We just don't cheat you with country restrictions and time limits. We are honest in our each and every word.

you are repeatedly saying that if we split the files and get more downloads due to no waiting time. but isnt megashare sharing ad/survey revenue with uploaders, and i dont think it will matter if one person downloads 1 file or if he downloads 10 files, right?

please clarify

Yeah I do and I gived you a try. Will se what bring end of the month.
You won't be disappointed at the end of the month.B-)
you are repeatedly saying that if we split the files and get more downloads due to no waiting time. but isnt megashare sharing ad/survey revenue with uploaders, and i dont think it will matter if one person downloads 1 file or if he downloads 10 files, right?

please clarify
You'll get paid for each unique download.

You won't get paid if a single user download your same file more than once.

All splitted parts for single file will be counted.

Thanks!

but earnings are not based on no of downloads but rather ad or surver based!

i give up.. what you say now and whats posted in the first post doesnt match!

but earnings are not based on no of downloads but rather ad or surver based!

i give up.. what you say now and whats posted in the first post doesnt match!
What is a confusion? What do you think how do all other file hosting companies pay you?

They are also earnings from ads but gives you nothing as compare to what they earn, on the other hand we share 70% of ad revenue.

If you bring a user on download page, he generate one page impression for us and if he downloads your 10 files, he generates 10 impressions and we share 70% with you. But if he comes to the same page again and again, his impression will be counted as one.

What confusing you?

So i bought a premium account for a month.

Tried uploading a file more than 1gb but I got this instead:

ERROR: Maximum upload size of 1024.00 MB exceeded.

Your upload has failed!

Also, I tried downloading a file but it keeps bringing back to the main page.

So i bought a premium account for a month.

Tried uploading a file more than 1gb but I got this instead:

ERROR: Maximum upload size of 1024.00 MB exceeded.

Your upload has failed!

Also, I tried downloading a file but it keeps bringing back to the main page.
Hello Kennt,

Sorry for the delay in response, I were away for a while.

I will get back to you about this issue as early as i receive a reply from our tech department.

We have fixed the uploading problem and now working to fix this download refresh problem.

Hope everything will be fine soon!

Thanks!

Hello Styla,

I'm still having problem uploading files bigger than 1gb even though I'm a premium member. Also I still can't download files. It redirects me to original download page again.

Lastly, I'm not sure if this is a big or something. But I don't have these on my profile page:

Total Bulk Downloads:
Total Unique Downloads:

Weird.

I can't wait for the file manager. Hope it will be kick ass!

Hello Styla,

I'm still having problem uploading files bigger than 1gb even though I'm a premium member. Also I still can't download files. It redirects me to original download page again.

Lastly, I'm not sure if this is a big or something. But I don't have these on my profile page:

Total Bulk Downloads:
Total Unique Downloads:

Weird.

I can't wait for the file manager. Hope it will be kick ass!
Sorry for the delay Kennt, It's because of weekend. But I hope our tech department will look into it on priority basis.

and premium users don't see bulk downloads but what do you mean you don't have unique downloads on your account? There must be your download stats within your account, did you clicked your email address after login and still can't see unique downloads?

Everything will be kick-ass as we are committed to lead this market in future.

Best!

Having from now that kind of error while wanna upload file

Code:
Sorry, Uploading a file with the extention '.name.e25.of.the.file.wmv' is not allowed.

Could you fix it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back