MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the comment guys. I don't know why with some images in my thread wasn't showing up. so I had tochange the image hosting.

I asked mods about rules and they gave thumbs up. They also told me that I can use the same "scheme" of any megathreads that are posted in their forums because they are all "legal".

Thanks for your explanation Sam!!!

alc112, take much care of threads because once you lost it you can't make the similar thread again and are you going to post your content in the same thread all the time?

Yah Megathreads are smart way to get regular downloads but If you pick up a niche and always upload similar stuff then you would have more targeted downloaders only following your uploads. It works best!!!

@Styla

Can you please check if there is something wrong with free user download speed? Users are complaining about slow downloads and i'm also seeing a large shift in the speed. Its currently hovering around 1-2MB while usually its around 10MB

Yah Megathreads are smart way to get regular downloads but If you pick up a niche and always upload similar stuff then you would have more targeted downloaders only following your uploads. It works best!!!
Most of the people are doing the same. Some people uploads only games others upload only TV shows, eBooks etc.

It's more troubling to upload different kind of stuff in my point of view.

@Styla

Can you please check if there is something wrong with free user download speed? Users are complaining about slow downloads and i'm also seeing a large shift in the speed. Its currently hovering around 1-2MB while usually its around 10MB
Ok, I'll inform tech about the issue so they may look into it and solve the problem if any.

Thank you!!!

Thanks for your explanation Sam!!!

alc112, take much care of threads because once you lost it you can't make the similar thread again and are you going to post your content in the same thread all the time?

I want to do like Cloudshadow's megatopic at warez-bb
He is posting in new topics his contents and then updates the megatopic linking to the last topic in a reply.

I haven't seen any megathread or many threads about songbooks. So I think I found a niche :)
The thing is that maybe it's a niche because nobody wants this ?:(

Last edited:
Hi Styla,

I'd like to participate with MegaShare and i have three questions:
- What payment method do you accept !
- Does remote upload work well !
- Do you pay weekly !

I want to do like Cloudshadow's megatopic at warez-bb
He is posting in new topics his contents and then updates the megatopic linking to the last topic in a reply.

I haven't seen any megathread or many threads about songbooks. So I think I found a niche :)
The thing is that maybe it's a niche because nobody wants this ?:(
That's good but some forums may seen this as bumping the threads so you must be careful on other forum unless you become cure about their rules.

and don't lose heart, your tests will take you to the right direction where you'll find something very fruitful and then keep it to yourself to avoid competition.
Hi Styla,

I'd like to participate with MegaShare and i have three questions:
- What payment method do you accept !
- Does remote upload work well !
- Do you pay weekly !
Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Megashare!!!

- We accept Paypal only
- Yes, remote upload working fine
- We pay monthly

All these features are for our current version but in our next version which is expected soon will have FTP upload, weekly payments, multiple payment methods.

Thanks!

Unfortunately i won't be able to be a MegaShare member, since i cannot receive earnings through PayPal, any way thanks for your reply;

Regards

Unfortunately i won't be able to be a MegaShare member, since i cannot receive earnings through PayPal, any way thanks for your reply;

Regards

Right now the Payment method is only Paypal but by the launch of v2 you will get more options to receive money.

Which service you are using to receive money?

Regards
Sorry to hear that hopefully you'll like to join Megashare V2 with multiple payment options.

btw what is your approx. monthly income and number of downloads on other hosts?

Work is going on, I hope it is fixed by now or will be fixed very shortly.

Thanks for your patience guys, keep promoting your links!!!

Thanks to PTC (b**.t0) I learned to hate the words "soon" and "shortly" (they still own me a payment from 2007) :D
Anyways, site is working now.

Last edited:
If by the end of the money a member does not reach 20$ what will happen with the amount of money collected in that month ?

Do u mean that what will happen if an affiliate do not reach the minimum payout in a month..??

If yes then the money accrued in that month will be carry forward in the next month. :)

Styla,
My next payment will be with the combined earnings of my two accounts? should the two accounts have reached minimum payout for themselves or it doesn't matter? I have arround 6000 UD combined

Is anyone esl experiencing remote upload problems?
I'm uploading with two different rapidleeches and in boths files bigger than 20 mb are giving me error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back