MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The MPAA is only targeting hosts that are really big( under 100 in alexa) so MegaShare is perfectly safe right now. MS is also not very popular so the companies dont really care atm, but when MS does get huge it will get itself into some trouble. Everyone knows that, its imminent.

Thats a bad news for me..:'(

Sam, the thing is, you cant make uploading your life's work. This should just be a temporary thing for you, what we do here is illegal and you should realize that. This isn't permanent and you really need to aim higher in your life, get some good education and get a real job.

Real Job>>>>>>>>> Internet Pass time

p.s: i really dont know why we are discussing this is a filehosting topic. :P

Sam, the thing is, you cant make uploading your life's work. This should just be a temporary thing for you, what we do here is illegal and you should realize that. This isn't permanent and you really need to aim higher in your life, get some good education and get a real job.

Real Job>>>>>>>>> Internet Pass time

p.s: i really dont know why we are discussing this is a filehosting topic.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
lol, you need not to worry too much about that. I am earning my full time income online for last one year. Internet is not time pass if you do it right but yes you have to get some education in this field as well to earn handsome income like real life.

"You can't earn in real life if you don't have any skill or degree, same on the internet"

Don't worry, earn some good income by these means and buy a good site or get some online certificate, you'll secure your future.

Keep yourself away from illegal activities even online, If uploader understand this fact that copyrighted material cause damage not only to filehost but to affiliate himself. Only Movies companies sue file hosts all the time, so keep yourself away from them, there is a lot of stuff to upload and earn.

This will be my advise to all of the Megashare Affiliates.

Can't earn from MS when the transfers aren't working ;)

Not one transfer has went through without an error over the past few hours, might want to start putting up some sort of announcement when maintenance or problems are occurring as it's huge waste of bandwidth for both sides of the coin.

Hello Kabaal,

Sorry for the inconvenience if it may caused you but we are making it sure that our users get highest upload and download speed. Sometimes you may can face little problem, so please bear with us.

Thanks!

lol, you need not to worry too much about that. I am earning my full time income online for last one year. Internet is not time pass if you do it right but yes you have to get some education in this field as well to earn handsome income like real life.

"You can't earn in real life if you don't have any skill or degree, same on the internet"

Don't worry, earn some good income by these means and buy a good site or get some online certificate, you'll secure your future.

Keep yourself away from illegal activities even online, If uploader understand this fact that copyrighted material cause damage not only to filehost but to affiliate himself. Only Movies companies sue file hosts all the time, so keep yourself away from them, there is a lot of stuff to upload and earn.

This will be my advise to all of the Megashare Affiliates.

I get worried very fast... I wasn't able to sleep last night because of this...

You said "online certificate"... What is that..?? Is it good..??
I only heard that there are cerificates for SEO but I am really really bad in SEO..

And you said "only Movies companies sue file hosts" so I am a bit relieved here because I never ever uploaded a movie and now I just upload ebooks..:)

Hey Styla, it seems that I can't upload around this time US Central 00:15 or GMT 6:00 am. This is happening frequently. Does your tech always do maintenance during this time? Because I always upload during this time and it's really sad that I can't upload anything. Thanks! Edit: Seems to be working fine now. You guys are fast!

Last edited:
I get worried very fast... I wasn't able to sleep last night because of this...

You said "online certificate"... What is that..?? Is it good..??
I only heard that there are cerificates for SEO but I am really really bad in SEO..

And you said "only Movies companies sue file hosts" so I am a bit relieved here because I never ever uploaded a movie and now I just upload ebooks..:)
You don't need to get SEO certificate, you can get web designing, Graphics or any programming degree to start earning online. If you are serious about online earnings then you must get a skill.
Hey Styla, it seems that I can't upload around this time US Central 00:15 or GMT 6:00 am. This is happening frequently. Does your tech always do maintenance during this time? Because I always upload during this time and it's really sad that I can't upload anything. Thanks! Edit: Seems to be working fine now. You guys are fast!
This happen almost daily at the same time. We try to do maintenance work at the time when we have least traffic but it seems that due to time difference that is your work time, sorry for the trouble but this problem last for around half an hour and then you can continue your work.

Thanks!

The MPAA is only targeting hosts that are really big( under 100 in alexa) so MegaShare is perfectly safe right now. MS is also not very popular so the companies dont really care atm, but when MS does get huge it will get itself into some trouble. Everyone knows that, its imminent.
You are right but we can minimize the chances by not uploading movies. There is a hell of other stuff available to upload which is popular enough to get good number of downloads.

It doesn't really matter if you dont upload movies, there are thousands of others who will upload them and not everyone who uses this website is registered on WJ and DP.

No one can stop the inevitable.

@Sam
I dont know why you get worried so easily. :p

Get some education, learn something like HTML and C++ or maybe some graphics designing and do REAL work on the internet.If you think that you will be able to use uploading as your only source of income then you are wrong.

Like styla said, learn something useful and use that.

Yes, Megashare is an opportunity for you. You can earn money from here and save for your study. Don't waste anywhere else unless you become successful and confident enough about your future.

Never lose heart Sam, I told you some time ago nothing can go wrong with you unless you want it and don't resist.

@Cloud

You are right but why not we should take a start from here and convince at least those are on this forum and reading this thread. It may possible that users avoid those movies stuff to keep their income rolling with other things instead of total loss of opportunity.

-
We are not paying much attention on these stuff because we have to launch new version and then we will make sure to contact all coders and get everything for you.

Thanks!
Me no unerstan is works good now!

Hey you don't comment much now..
What happen?
And that rapidleech plugin is already told by someone on other forums, I think by Smithy or Cloud_Shadow (I don't remember that much)..:)
Me wrk big hard 4 fmly. Me no in web so much :( Me thinx me post 1st rapidleech?

No No..
He is telling that when he posted here on WJ about that plugin then why didn't we posted on other forums about this plugin..:)
Yes thx sexy

@Cloud

You are right but why not we should take a start from here and convince at least those are on this forum and reading this thread. It may possible that users avoid those movies stuff to keep their income rolling with other things instead of total loss of opportunity.

Its not just movies, there are a dozen other organization which do this all day( sue people), its kinda not possible. Filehosting sites are paying us to upload copyrighted things, there really is no justification for this.

The rule is simple, make as much as you can as fast as you can. Things wont last long( aka rapidshare)

No. It's on us users heads if we are infringing! It says on their site not to upload copyright and that the rewards are for sharing our own content. And that's not illegal. If you're not using it for those purposes if I were you I wouldn't talk about what I'm uploading. It shows up on search and makes this problem of big corporations stopping progress worse. I think the most telling thing with hotfile is they say hotfile discourages use for online storage so there is no non infringing purpose. But Megashare encourages you to store your computer on it's servers "unlimited free storage for you and your friends" So theres plenty of ways to use MS legally.

Let's forget about it and concentrate on our work.

Megashare don't encourage any illegal activities and copyright violations. This is our official policy.

Share your own stuff and earn money, remember It's not any movie which has maximum views on youtube, It's a private video clip.

Let's forget about it and concentrate on our work.

Megashare don't encourage any illegal activities and copyright violations. This is our official policy.

Share your own stuff and earn money, remember It's not any movie which has maximum views on youtube, It's a private video clip.

It's a private video clip.

I love how you put it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back