MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then your files are not much attractive, did you tried something new these days?

and thanks for your loyalty to Megashare!:)

I have not tried anything new... Just uploading ebooks but my books usually get atleast 10 downloads for a file for sure if not more but the new files are not getting downloads whereas from old files I am getting around 1800 uniques per day...

Its a bit strange that some of the new files not even getting a single download...

This is very strange that you are not getting even a single download, that's weird. Go to the download link of that which don't have single downloads and try to download it then let me know if you successfully complete download.

It means there is no problem in download. Now go to the thread where you posted this book and confirm that you have provided the correct download link for this file and link is not for other file.

Just check in few threads and let me know!

It means there is no problem in download. Now go to the thread where you posted this book and confirm that you have provided the correct download link for this file and link is not for other file.

Just check in few threads and let me know!

I checked in warez-bb and the link is fine and I am sure that in other forums the link is fine as well because it just copy paste from warez-bb...

On DP Hitman also confirmed the download as fine but...

BOOMMM...

What the hell???

Download count gone up to 46...
I am dreaming...
What happened..???

What about the other files? are those also low download count?

Try to upload new and post on forum to see the results, I am trying to figure it out either it's file popularity problem or something wrong with our server who count the downloads.

can some one else confirm if he noticed a decrease in downloads in recent days or everything is fine as it should be?

What about the other files? are those also low download count?

Try to upload new and post on forum to see the results, I am trying to figure it out either it's file popularity problem or something wrong with our server who count the downloads.

can some one else confirm if he noticed a decrease in downloads in recent days or everything is fine as it should be?

I can't actually say that the other files are getting low downloads because some are getting high whereas others are very very low but I notice something similar with 2-3 pages of my latest uploaded 26 files..

This starts from Page no.107.. Each Page have 10 files..

Page 107
First 3 Files - Bad Downloads
4th File - Good Downloads
Next 2 Files - Bad Downloads
7th File - Good Downloads
Last 3 Files - Bad Downloads

Page 108
Last 3 Files - Bad Downloads

Page 109 (8 Files)
Last 1 File - Bad Downloads

All the 3 Pages having the same Scenario. All the Good Downloads are compared with the Bad ones. Like if the Bad one is 2 then the good one is 100.

Last edited:
One thing is sure that file download count increases when someone downloads your file so there is no problem from our end. It may possible that your files are not much popular and didn't attracted any one to download it.

Try with new files and see the results.

One thing is sure that file download count increases when someone downloads your file so there is no problem from our end. It may possible that your files are not much popular and didn't attracted any one to download it.

Try with new files and see the results.

Hmmm may be my files aren't that attractive but have you seen the pattern in the previous comment...

Hitman said that he had reported it to the team involved...
Lets see what they have to say on this...8-)

Ok, I'll also pass this on if there is any possible issue.

Thanks!

Are the departments to report different for you and Hitman.??

I mean if suppose you report to the department involved for a problem and the same problem is reported to Hitman as well then does Hitman also have to report to the same department as you did or he has any other department to report on.??

Ohhh... Everyone Department Department Department....:P :P

Around 2050 downloads/day on HF
- 1560 on FS
- 450 on FSO
Nice stats, We do expect you in V2.:)
Are the departments to report different for you and Hitman.??

I mean if suppose you report to the department involved for a problem and the same problem is reported to Hitman as well then does Hitman also have to report to the same department as you did or he has any other department to report on.??

Ohhh... Everyone Department Department Department....:P :P
No, we report to the same departments like if technical problem, we report to our development department and in case of payment problem we report to payment department.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back