MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Styla,
My next payment will be with the combined earnings of my two accounts? should the two accounts have reached minimum payout for themselves or it doesn't matter? I have arround 6000 UD combined
It doesn't matter, you'll receive payments from both of your account.
Is anyone esl experiencing remote upload problems?
I'm uploading with two different rapidleeches and in boths files bigger than 20 mb are giving me error.
What is an exact problem?
Yep, remote upload and normal upload is giving a lot of problem. Half of my files finish
Ar eyou guys still facing problem or it's fixed now?

This mont Megashar ein general hasn't been working great. I hope this means V2 will be launch in March (with the problem in Hotfile I believe is a good idea to launch it now)

This mont Megashar ein general hasn't been working great. I hope this means V2 will be launch in March (with the problem in Hotfile I believe is a good idea to launch it now)
You are right and most probably V2 will be launch soon!
I posted a wrong error, this is what i get sometimes

[SLIDE]http://uimgz.com/i/6u9l1Q8C2Y2i4.jpg[/SLIDE]
May be problem not fixed due to the weekend but hopefully it will fixed today, However, I'll follow this issue till resolved.

Hello styla,

Will you guys use the same payment system in V2 like 70% revenue sharing or fixed like other hosts?
We are trying to provide you with a best payment system either 70% revenue share or fix price, both will be highest paying for sure.

Hi alc112,

I have just been notified that there is some problem in our Datacenter, work is going on, this problem is going through a solution process.

sorry for the inconvenience, we are doing our best to make everything stable and fine.

Hello Guys..

I am getting messages from Shareflare for joining their host. (It feels good when someone personally ask to join them :p)

Is there anyone who got messages from Shareflare.

Thank you Styla. sorry for being a bit rude.
No Problem, I myself got frustrated whenever I faced trouble.

Thanks for your never ending patience.
Hello Guys..

I am getting messages from Shareflare for joining their host. (It feels good when someone personally ask to join them :p)

Is there anyone who got messages from Shareflare.
Don't pay attention to these kind of requests and keep your work going.

Don't pay attention to these kind of requests and keep your work going.

I straight away told them no because I will not leave Megashare...<3 :P :) <3

But I am getting concerned about my downloads now...
I am not getting the downloads for my new files even after the Captcha problem is solved.. I don't understand what I am doing wrong..:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back