MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, no. I want them to show the file name before you click on free or premium. The way its now currently, most people wont even notice it. Its too short and blended in.

Something like what fileserve has.

I myself not even sure about the format of link in our V2 but in my point of view filename in the link itself is not very good idea because of DMCA and other issues but yes the file itself should show the filename before clicking the download link.

I'll talk to our dev department about this issue.

Thanks for your suggestions buddies, keep'em coming!

Thanks for your suggestions buddies, keep'em coming!

Oh yea....
I think we all affiliates once Bombarded Megashare with lots of suggestions...:D
and I am sure that Megashare will Bombard us with lots of respect and money...=) :P

Hey I saw on DP one guy saying deletion of his books...
Well thats the case with me as well...
My books were also deleted...
Didn't yet comment on LB again because I cannot bump the thread there so commented here....

That's really awesome, can you get a screenshot of this speed?

Thanks!

Here you go Styla. It's not that often I reach this kind of speed. But to get at least 20-30 mb/s is good enough as it is.

[slide]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/6707/mazei.png[/slide]

Here you go Styla. It's not that often I reach this kind of speed. But to get at least 20-30 mb/s is good enough as it is.

[slide]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/6707/mazei.png[/slide]
96MBPS, you even amazed me. First time ever, I have seen such a high speed upload.

Thank you so much, It will be really helping!
Styla Please make max filesize 2GB in new version . :)
Filesize is unlimited for premium users, we can't give maximum benefits to free users in order to urge them to buy premium.

However, I'll pass this on to our marketing directors as well and they will make the final decisions about everything in V2.

Thanks for your suggestion.

@Styla

I think in v2 you should implement a system in which free users can download files up to 2GB put they can only upload files till 1GB.

Premium Users on the other hand should be allowed to upload files till 2gb.

Also reduce the free user space to 500GB and make it unlimited for premium users. This will help you to reduce costs.

But one thing is very important. Please make a system in which premium accounts can also join affiliate program.

96MBPS, you even amazed me. First time ever, I have seen such a high speed upload.

Thank you so much, It will be really helping!
Thanks for your suggestion.

That's my first as well. Or well, the third. And the reason for the awesome speed is the fact that my online friend's dedicated server is on 1gbps port. So that helps, I guess.

@Styla

I think in v2 you should implement a system in which free users can download files up to 2GB put they can only upload files till 1GB.

Also reduce the free user space to 500GB and make it unlimited for premium users. This will help you to reduce costs.

But one thing is very important. Please make a system in which premium accounts can also join affiliate program.

Good suggestions. Especially combining the premium accounts and affiliate accounts into one. Bought the premium account but it's different from affiliate. Hopefully there will be a change in V2.

Question, how much can a free user download in one day?

@Styla

I am not in touch with our dev department these days due to my busy schedule and marketing campaign. However, I take note of each suggestion and will discuss with them when they become a bit free. I have spared them at a moment to concentrate on work. Once they finish and call us for final look, I'll try to make changes where required.
Good suggestions. Especially combining the premium accounts and affiliate accounts into one. Bought the premium account but it's different from affiliate. Hopefully there will be a change in V2.

Question, how much can a free user download in one day?
Yes, in V2 both premium and affiliate accounts will be same.

Currently there is no limit for free user:)
Have you guys blocked remote uploading from Megashares? :p

The file size is recognized but the remote uploading fails.
Don't know if they have been blocked recently but I don't think so, It may be something else.
yup..mine also..always failed..thats why i cant use this site
Do you mean you can't remote upload from MegashareS that's why you are not using our service?

wow, but if megashare will reduce they won`t bee so nice for free users and as for uploaders. The way they are working now is great also for uploaders and downloaders.

Reduccing and giving more restrictions will only get you closer to other file hosts....

wow, but if megashare will reduce they won`t bee so nice for free users and as for uploaders. The way they are working now is great also for uploaders and downloaders.

Reduccing and giving more restrictions will only get you closer to other file hosts....
We are well aware of it that we must be like others in the market. Just because of this reason we introduced ad revenue share instead of pay per download rate to differ the market and we still trying our best to come up with new and unique ideas of file hosting affiliate program.

Different departments are working and suggesting their own ideas to our dev department, no one in Megashare even knows what exactly will V2 posses but we are hopping for best in which our free users and affiliates will enjoy to the peak.

Go to the other section and get a USA RDP. You will get good speeds to MS
Hello CloudShadow

I am just new to this type of uploading, can you please explain a bit what is a difference between RDP and VPS. I don't know much about this, hope you won't mind giving your few minutes.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back