MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a word of advise, you need to have some knowledge about VPS without using it. Go for Managed VPS for starters. As time goes by and you're confiding using VPS fully without any help, you can opt for an unmanaged VPS.
Correct, he can learn only if he give it a try.
I think a windows server 2008 based VPS is a much better option. It will be just like a RDP and you will have full admin rights
I think RDP is best for starters. It's cheap and better for learning purposes.

Decided to try this host but couldnt remote from FS (Filesize 1021 MB).
I select remote tab enter the link & press upload but uploading 0 bytes.
I guess fs remote not working, am ı right or not?
I can remote fs to fsc no prob btw.

Decided to try this host but couldnt remote from FS (Filesize 1021 MB).
I select remote tab enter the link & press upload but uploading 0 bytes.
I guess fs remote not working, am ı right or not?
I can remote fs to fsc no prob btw.
No one else reported this error before, can some one confirm this problem?

Kindly try with smaller file and let us know if it's a size problem or remote problem?
Will see once I am completely sure that what I will upload and if any problem comes in deciding then you all are here right...8-)
Ofcourse we are here to help you all the time!

Hi Cloud,

Thanks for your advises, one more thing did you ever tried remote upload from Fileserve or Filesonic, is it working?

Hey Styla,

I saw that you guys are giving free premium account for 1 year. I would like to sign it under my current email. Would you be able to do that for me manually?

Thank you!

@styla

If you remember, i pmed you my 2 email addresses to which MS accounts are attached.

can you please once again send the payments for both on one account? thanks

Is anyone getting this error for remote upload?

ERROR #6 has occured, please report this to the webmaster via the CONTACT US page!

Been getting this for one hour and counting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back