MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My payment proof:

catturaqw.png

Thanks you MegaShare. :D

Cloudshadow, i was facing the same problem as you but it got better a few days later. Getting 8MB/sec right now. :D
Glad to hear that speed is awesome again:D.

My payment proof:

Thanks you MegaShare. :D
Thank you for posting your payment proof, how do you see your earnings as compared to other file hosts you used in past. Did you find MS paying you much more?

Thanks!

Upload speed is good for me, too. It works like a charm and for me it's the best of other filehosts out there.
Still waiting for V2 as a FileManager would really help so much.

Regards,

I'm using remote upload. It can disconnect especially at night that's why I only remote upload in the morning/afternoon to get the best speeds.

Upload speed is good for me, too. It works like a charm and for me it's the best of other filehosts out there.
Still waiting for V2 as a FileManager would really help so much.

Regards,
Glad to hear that you are now satisfied, file manager is coming soon tooB-)
Delighted, I'm delighted that you've seen the light that Megashare is really one of the best hosts out there. :-)
Thank you for your comments Kennt!!!

our affiliates are our power, we make you please so you say good about us. We'll continue giving you best services out there so that you can make more money along with us!

Best!

Wait a minute.

is there a limit on the remote upload file size? I tried remoting a 510mb file and was told that the limit is 500mb?

Styla, this isn't a good move.

All the survey stuff has been taken completely away, which I like, but the 1gb free and unlimited premium is still written on the home page? So I reckon there's been changes made.
Styla is this 500mb for real? pls say it's a bug.

hm.... remote is now accepting files above 500mb. i guess its was a bug.

and its good to know that free premium and the survey part is now removed, this makes the site look more legit.

Styla Please create rapidleech plugin mate !!!
Hello friend,

We are waiting for our next version and then we'll do the next necessary steps like Rapidsleech plugin, Adding it to Katz etc.

Thanks for your interest, hope you'll bear with us till then.
hm.... remote is now accepting files above 500mb. i guess its was a bug.

and its good to know that free premium and the survey part is now removed, this makes the site look more legit.
Sorry for the problem caused, it was a bug dear. Now everything is fine, you can experience some other problems these days but don't worry we are on it and will fix ASAP.

Is everyone getting more downloads last couple of days? Or is it just me? My downloaders are telling me they can't use download managers, now I understand this will be because of the update (well done for getting rid if those stupid surveys). So I am wondering have my downloads gone up because they can't use the download managers at the moment? If this is the case, doesn't everyone think megashare should keep it this way? Especially as megashare is still really really fast for free my freeloaders.

Is everyone getting more downloads last couple of days? Or is it just me? My downloaders are telling me they can't use download managers, now I understand this will be because of the update (well done for getting rid if those stupid surveys). So I am wondering have my downloads gone up because they can't use the download managers at the moment? If this is the case, doesn't everyone think megashare should keep it this way? Especially as megashare is still really really fast for free my freeloaders.

Pretty sure it's only you. My downloads remain the same but maybe that's because I use megaupload as well. I'm waiting for Megashare to be on par with MU. That's the day when I'll get 10x more downloads for megashare. So Megashare, do what you can to beat MU! ;-)

Right now, I just can't afford to loose visitors.

Freeloaders? Is that a download manager?

Pretty sure it's only you. My downloads remain the same but maybe that's because I use megaupload as well. I'm waiting for Megashare to be on par with MU. That's the day when I'll get 10x more downloads for megashare. So Megashare, do what you can to beat MU! ;-)

Right now, I just can't afford to loose visitors.

Freeloaders? Is that a download manager?
Thanks Kennt, it's really interesting if it's only me, I thought I was being clever added 2+2 but ended up with 5. Wonder why they've gone up then? I'm really loving megashare. I'm actually happy with them the way they are now. Why don't you tell Styla what you think they need to do to be better for you then MU, (the great money, upload experience and loads of downloads do it for me) it can only be to the benefit of all of us. oh and by freeloaders I only meant free downloaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back