MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MS only needs 2 things right now.

A FTP upload option for uploading multiple files.

and a file manager with rename, search etc features. Apart from that the site is perfect. :)

What is so important MU which is not in MS?

Currently you can see your earnings because of the fact that we share 70% of ad revenue each month after getting paid by our advertising companies.

Well for starters, my visitors prefer MU. At least what they have told me. MU --> Single thread, they can receive let say, 2mb/s

But for MS the need to set the connection to 8 then they can max out their speeds.

But hey, I told them all good things about Megashare. So i hope they will slowly using megashare rather than MU.

And lastly, filemanager. Waiting for that :-)

MS only needs 2 things right now.

A FTP upload option for uploading multiple files.

and a file manager with rename, search etc features. Apart from that the site is perfect. :)
Both are coming soon in V2, sorry for the delay but at last we'll get all the advance features.B-)
Well for starters, my visitors prefer MU. At least what they have told me. MU --> Single thread, they can receive let say, 2mb/s

But for MS the need to set the connection to 8 then they can max out their speeds.

But hey, I told them all good things about Megashare. So i hope they will slowly using megashare rather than MU.

And lastly, filemanager. Waiting for that :-)
Yeah, people are hard to accept the change especially when they have no problem in their favorite host.

But I am sure they'll gradually tends toward MS if you keep using it's links.

Yeah, people are hard to accept the change especially when they have no problem in their favorite host.

But I am sure they'll gradually tends toward MS if you keep using it's links.

Yea I too see that people are still telling to give RS mirror...
But I will keep using Megashare Forever....:D <3 :D

So you mean that I cannot see my earnings, I can only see my earnings in next month? I have got 30 unique downloads in 3 days (thats pretty good for me)

So you mean that I cannot see my earnings, I can only see my earnings in next month? I have got 30 unique downloads in 3 days (thats pretty good for me)
Yes you can only know your earnings at the end of each month.

btw, 30 uniques a day is not enough, you should at least get 100-150 downloads a day in order to qualify for a payout of $20.
Yea I too see that people are still telling to give RS mirror...
But I will keep using Megashare Forever....:D <3 :D
Yeah if you continue using MS links people would more likely buy premium accounts and you'll get more downloads plus premium bonus.
Yeah, you will only know your earnings after the month ends

But the average earning is around 10-12$ per 1000 uniques.
We don't have a fix rate for 1000 downloads, some affiliates earnings $4-$5 per 1000 downloads and some are earnings more as you said. It's all depends upon type of traffic.

Got a new RDP sometime ago and MS uploadspeeds were around 4mb/s, but now they increased to 8.2mb/s with 8 files going on different tabs. :D
Also, finally can start uploading alot to MS as my exams end tomorrow.

Btw, CloudShadow as you mentioned on WBB you were looking for a new RDP sometime ago (Am BD_L3ftoverZ there incase you're wondering), drop me a PM if you're interested, my current one is plain awesome and this 8.2mb/s per file just makes it even better. :P

@laiho

I'm currently on LEVAC's RDP and i've already payed him for the next 1 month, so i'll be using his service till that period. After that i'll decide something else

Tried my friend's dedicated server. I got a whopping 90mb/s.

It's on 1gbps port. So yeah :D
That's really awesome, can you get a screenshot of this speed?
will i get banned if i do not earn 20$ in firts month?
No, you won't. Don't worry and try to get maximum downloads. If you are new and don't have an idea how to get large number of downloads, don't hesitate to ask here.

We have some wonderful people here with us, we'll try our best to help you get started.

Thanks!

Styla can you please check if there is something wrong with uploading? I cant seem to upload through my VPS, i'm getting constant errors and i cant seem to remote upload either. The files are going at around 300kb.

Styla can you please check if there is something wrong with uploading? I cant seem to upload through my VPS, i'm getting constant errors and i cant seem to remote upload either. The files are going at around 300kb.
It may be a bug and will be fixed as soon as possible. However, I'll forward your complaint to our tech department.

Best!

thanks. Yeah i guess it might be a bug, cause everything was working fine like an hour ago.

Also i have one suggestion. Untill v2 comes can you guys do one thing?

When a file upload is finished, can you guys also add a bar that shows the link with the name of the file?

Cause currently the MS links dont have any file name and my downloaders get confused as to which link has which part of the download. and i have to show every link like

www.megashare.com/xxxx = part1

This is very time consuming and frustrating, so if you could add a bar with the name of the file with download links, it'll be very helpful ( like rapidshare, fileserve etc)

Also i have one suggestion. Untill v2 comes can you guys do one thing?

When a file upload is finished, can you guys also add a bar that shows the link with the name of the file?

Cause currently the MS links dont have any file name and my downloaders get confused as to which link has which part of the download. and i have to show every link like

www.megashare.com/xxxx = part1

This is very time consuming and frustrating, so if you could add a bar with the name of the file with download links, it'll be very helpful ( like rapidshare, fileserve etc)

But that won't be helpful for people who want to promote their own site...

Like if I put a rar file name as Filename.www.mysitename.com then the link will even have my site name displayed which many big forums like amader do not allow any third party site site name in the link...

This won't be good for me atleast because I am promoting my new site just like this...

I said that add an additional option to display the link e.g

Show the normal link as usual but add an option next to it to view full link like other hosting sites do e.g fileserve and duckload.

Because the thing is, no one can see what file name a link has untill he enters a captcha and partially starts the downloads. The system is flawed this way. If a user wants to download part 3 of a game and by mistake opens part 7 and downloads it to check the filename. He'd have to wait for 5 mins to simple check the next link. Which i feel is a big negative of MS atm.

If not displaying the link in the download url, how about showing the name of the file when a link is opened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back