MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Hadid,

We'll add maximum payment methods possible:)

AlertPay and WebMoney are now widely used so we'll try our best to add them.

I'm impressed by the unique idea of earning here in MShare. Problem is, I don't find the website that professional thus making me uneasy whether I can earn a lot with this filehost.. Anyone care to change my mind? :D happy to be their referral!

Come on.. How can I forget MegaShare :)
I was always loyal to MegaShare and will always be loyal <3 :) <3
Thank You:)
I'm impressed by the unique idea of earning here in MShare. Problem is, I don't find the website that professional thus making me uneasy whether I can earn a lot with this filehost.. Anyone care to change my mind? :D happy to be their referral!
Thanks for your interest in Megashare!

We may have least features but we give maximum earnings to our affiliates. On average you get 3-4 times higher downloads in Megashare because we count each download from each country and our average income is $4-$6/1000 downloads so if you are earning $2-$4/1000 downloads on other hosts with small file sizes and not high quality traffic, you'll earn around $10 with Megashare for same amount of work and files.

Why not give it a try for a week and test for yourself?

Hi ThaJacka,

Currently no such feature is available but there is a way people are using by opening upload page in multiple tabs, That's works fine for multiple uploads at a same time.

Let me know if you have any question!

Thanks!

Yes even 1MB

Its even less, we can upload and get paid for smaller files than 1mb right?

After uploading, the page with file link doesnt show up, there is some bug, plz fix it, i am losing downloads

Thanks

Last edited:
Its even less, we can upload and get paid for smaller files than 1mb right?

After uploading, the page with file link doesnt show up, there is some bug, plz fix it, i am losing downloads

Thanks
Yes even less than 1MB:)

I'll forward your request now.
Styla how do we rename our files? is it possible here in MShare? O_O
Currently rename feature is not available, sorry for the inconvenience.
How do I delete one of my uploads?
You have delete code written next to each file, just add the delete code in the following code...

http://delete.MegaShare.com/?id=File ID&DELETE_FILE=delete Code Here

File ID is your unique file ID at the end of each file like: 3567489

Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back