MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am expecting a good payout this month, because last month's rate are not good to survive.
We try our best to pay maximum to our affiliates but as you may know all our income depends upon the payout we got from advertising companies so when we go high you go high and when we go low you go low but anyways I am sure payouts will improve.

^ How low downloads this time?

Nothing much if compare to last 3 month

just finished with only 34+K UD

Edit

in Last three month Got Total 176823 UD Download
but this month only 34+K UD

now have total 210880 UD

Last edited:
well, waiting for payments.

Note from Mega Ltd:
Megashare Affiliate Payment August 2011 Dear Affiliate, please find your payment for August 2011 Your payment of $110.50 is based on 70% advertising revenue (cpm) that your traffic has delivered, plus members sign up bonus. Many thanks for all your good work Megashare Team

This not possible, have sent the money in parts, i got 30k UD, the payment i received is the lowest ever, please look into this, i think you have got the wrong stats styla.

EDIT-It is all sorted now. Thanks MS and Styla.

anyone else got their payments.??

Last edited:
zB5Po.jpg

Just Got $157.07 of 34K UD

Rate are 4.5 per 1000 Better then previous month

Thanks..MS..........

Last edited:
Really disappointing this time, worst payment rate ever.

EDIT: This is only my case because i get very high rates usually.

Last edited:
Hi Foxman,

It may possible that there were something missing in your payment, I have forwarded your case. However, you are just below the average rate so really not worst payouts but may be low for you as compare to previous payments.

Hi Foxman,

Glad you received your rest of payment, actually you didn't got paid for premium sign-up bonuses by a mistake. However, We'll make it sure that it don't happen in future:)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back