MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, i use with my premium account but still error
Are you using on site remote upload option?
How can i Know my earring @ Megashare in my acc there is no think like this
Hi undertake,

Currently you can only view your unique downloads which then multiply by average income we pay to our affiliate which range from $4-$6 usually, so for every 1000 unique downloads you'll get around $5.

Hope that helps!

on site remote upload option
Hi sequelae,

I got a response from tech department, they are saying remote is working fine.

Can you please explain more about the error type, which link do you use to remote upload and what error do you get while uploading, file size and your browser?

@styla: plz check about ststs, it looks slow to me, is anyone facing this problem?

@mindy MS pays, i can vouch for that, you must have not reached min UD so that you can get payment, contact styla, she'll held surely.

Hi Guys!

We'll process payments early this month around 25th of August onwards due to holiays at the start of next month so be prepare for it and PM me your emails if you haven't already done and not recieved a payments from Megashare once.

If you already sent me PMs then you don't need to do it again.

Thanks!

Oh, early payment this time, what holidays you're talking about? Ramadan.?

I have sent PM to you before styla, i dont think there is need to send again, thanks

Yes we have a Eid Holidays for our Muslim employees.

and yes don't need to send me PMs again if you have already sent or got paid last months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back