MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you pay on time without any delay ??

and u pay weekly ? and what is the min payout ?

and what is the download table ?

how much i get fir each download ...

do you pay on time without any delay ??

and u pay weekly ? and what is the min payout ?

and what is the download table ?

how much i get fir each download ...
We pay each month without any delay! Minimum payout is $20. We don't have a fix rates like other hosts. We usually pays $4-$6/1000 downloads depends upon the quality of traffic.

We count all countries and all file sizes, no restrictions at all:)

Let me know if you have any question!

Megshare is not allowed in many big forums, but still its a challenge which i like, so I deal with uploading with MS. And my rates have been good!.

So far am happy with MS.

P.S- Affiliates, Pls use MS as short form from now on!

Megshare is not allowed in many big forums, but still its a challenge which i like, so I deal with uploading with MS. And my rates have been good!.

So far am happy with MS.

P.S- Affiliates, Pls use MS as short form from now on!
Thanks for your compliments!

btw what do you mean by use as a short form?

Hello!
I was reading the 3 previous pages and couldn't find the answer
As far as I remember, shouldn't V2 have already been launched this time?

Hello!
I was reading the 3 previous pages and couldn't find the answer
As far as I remember, shouldn't V2 have already been launched this time?
Yes, I were also expecting V2 by now but still no news about it. Here is the last time chat with the Director few days ago ...
I am confident that we will be running an open Alpha in the next 4-6 weeks. It is very cool (from what i have seen and tested) and there are far more tools and management than the current version. And more ways to make money... (new to the market).

There are also some MAJOR surprises, that i cant tell you about just yet..!!! but they will prove killer functions - again hence the delay.

So the update is that things have progressed massively in the last few weeks and that we will plan an open alpha for some of our users on the next few weeks. No release dates at present, but there will be news soon.
@styla When can we expect payments this month? coz i am of need of money as early as possible.
Next payments will made in first week of November:)

:-) was happy the way you said the V2 is going, really it needs a file manager system to see our files and edit them as per our needs! Waiting for V2 eagerly!

I never asked about when V2 is coming coz i already like the system and waiting for the additional changes to happen via V2

Cheers!!

:-) was happy the way you said the V2 is going, really it needs a file manager system to see our files and edit them as per our needs! Waiting for V2 eagerly!

I never asked about when V2 is coming coz i already like the system and waiting for the additional changes to happen via V2

Cheers!!
Thanks, we appreciate your commitment with Megashare and we also want to provide you with more tools and features, sorry for the delay though but we'll definitely come up with new version.
Yah it will be good if we have v2 to improve our income even more:)

I am still happy with the current version though!
You'll have it dear affiliate.

We are giving you maximum in this version and we'll make it sure that you get more in new one.

@ Styla

Do megashare change their mind and will now add the pay-out method alertpay
in the upcoming new version of megashare ?

it would be very nice if you adding alertpay,too
because i see everyone is happy with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back