• 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
50% bonus if i can't get database. Read my post last page

On what basis does the data center refuses to return your database? I understand that they can refuse to provide further services without refund of funds paid. I can even understand that they refuse to give the opportunity to transfer files to another data center, for fear that some of them would be illegal. But they can not give you information about the technical part of the service, that is, a database containing only the information about users and other technical information, but not the files? Display item in the contract that allows them to do so.

Are you people NUTS" , Moving to other server takes time, saturdays and sundays are off, So just wait for monday or tuesday.
Lumfile will be back with a bang ;)
So Cheers ;)
Who cares if Lumfile gets back or not?
Look we need to make certain things clear...
we wasted QUITE A BIT OF time in convincing our users that Lumfile is a trusted host...and they should buy the premium account for MY UNIQUE FILES...

so in the end what i got?

-NO FILES.

-MY AFFILIATES TOTALLY DUMBFOUNDED CUZ THEY BOUGHT 2 TO 3 MONTHS PRESCRITION FOR MY CONTENT AND WHEN THEY GET BACK ONLINE...?

what am i going to tell them?

Oh sorry i am uploading the stuff again please wait...FOR SURE THEY'LL F**K ME up :(

i have heard filehosts going down ..used filehosts that went away like fileserve or filesonic but atleast you had access to your files for a couple of days

BUT NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING of this sort...AND it isn't about money or anything most of you use RDP or RL for uploading file so? who's going to payback for the rent..or someone who uploaded 5 tb of files and it took almost 20 days to do it?

This is indeed Game over :facepalm::facepalm:

and please Mostarac is right for obvious reasons he is neither spamming nor trolling...
he is just one angry customer who used to be loyal to lumfile...
so stop the bullshitting plz.Everyone has the right to get angry or respond in whatever way he can.

Last edited:
On what basis does the data center refuses to return your database? I understand that they can refuse to provide further services without refund of funds paid. I can even understand that they refuse to give the opportunity to transfer files to another data center, for fear that some of them would be illegal. But they can not give you information about the technical part of the service, that is, a database containing only the information about users and other technical information, but not the files? Display item in the contract that allows them to do so.

Database important for now. If not, we will receive a big refund request.

I think I speak for most when I say this: if you return the database and make payments on time, you will continue to work most of the webmasters, even if you lose some of the files, and will have difficulty at first. If you do not return the database to work with you will only new webmasters, and bonuses will not help. Because none of those who invested a lot of time and work, does not want to start from the beginning.
Once again I ask: in agreement with the data center is a point that allows them to not return even a database of technical information? Show us the proof. Otherwise, you can claim the return of the database by law.

Not have any point about database. I will make request.

Do you have problems with avangate too?
They said to ryushare that they will stop this kind of bussiness due to changing of Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP").
???

Ok, do what you have to do.

I'm sure you don't want thing like this happened ( So do affiliates ), but it happened.

Hope you can get all important data, but i think you need to hard with them, they asked few days to checked, and nearly deadline they give more bad news....they need to know that you have paid for their services, and you have lot affiliates and lot Premium buyers waiting for services, at least if you have showed cooperation, they need to respect that and giving chances to you for get important data.

I already comfortable work with you and appreciate your great supports before this mess. I'll wait for you to continue,...i remember RG have gone too for few days / weeks, many peoples cursed them,,,,but when they returned still many peoples using them again.

Hope everything will be OK for you, and hope you can get all data and make transfer data to new servers. Still have few $ in my account, but NP, i understand the situation. I just hope if i need to start again, just give me a free long duration premium :)

Good luck.

I hope you are able to recover the data which is ofcourse i know is the foremost priority on your end...
i just wish you luck man..
in my heart i know it's rather impossible... :(..just wishing for a miracle...

Ok, do what you have to do.

I'm sure you don't want thing like this happened ( So do affiliates ), but it happened.

Hope you can get all important data, but i think you need to hard with them, they asked few days to checked, and nearly deadline they give more bad news....they need to know that you have paid for their services, and you have lot affiliates and lot Premium buyers waiting for services, at least if you have showed cooperation, they need to respect that and giving chances to you for get important data.

I already comfortable work with you and appreciate your great supports before this mess. I'll wait for you to continue,...i remember RG have gone too for few days / weeks, many peoples cursed them,,,,but when they returned still many peoples using them again.

Hope everything will be OK for you, and hope you can get all data and make transfer data to new servers. Still have few $ in my account, but NP, i understand the situation. I just hope if i need to start again, just give me a free long duration premium :)

Good luck.

- We will support lifetime package if any username have last request payout on our system.
- I'm trying to get the database, if we lose, we face the risk of very large refund request from those who have purchased premium. :facepalm:

^^^

- I have Few $ but haven't made request payout, haven't got chance when site offline last week and i'm not too worried about that, anyway i'm still want to continue work wih Lumfile, and hope to see you online again soon, that's the important thing :)
- Yes, that's suck, they need to know as a filehost you have responsibility with affiliate stats data, and with peoples who have bought premium account. They have took money when made contract with you, and you have showed cooperation when they asking to checked servers. If they don't want give chance for you to get database then they are crazy. I hope you can get better negotiation with them, they can't hold important data that client need for continue their business.

* So next Monday if site online again, i can't login with old user name, need to register again...?

Last edited:
I dont get it ....
maybe is just me ....
But i have two sites , and every evening at midnight , the server makes a backup from the database
send me a link to my mail to download it

I thought when you have a site like lumfile ( with i think more then one tech )
The did this also , the work with many members ...

So in the whores case i lost only one day at data

the did not .... :(

Hope if you loose all your data can give us something like a premium account for 1 month....i dont really care about 20-30$ i had in my ballance.At least 1 month premium so i can reupload all my stuff (about 11 TB-i have a backup account in RG)
Site will be up this monday (tomorow)?
Hope you also have backup for CC processor .....looks like only bad news from avangate for major hosts

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back