Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to wait and see what LUMFILE has to offer...maybe our files aren't deleted...SO I GUESS WE ALL NEED TO WAIT for lumzechai to b back online

lumzechai what about PPD now ???????

please open PPD now .............

You sick or what...People are loosing their tons of files and money...and you are here requesting Lumfile to start a new program ..wow :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

We have to wait and see what LUMFILE has to offer...maybe our files aren't deleted...SO I GUESS WE ALL NEED TO WAIT for lumzechai to b back online

You sick or what...People are loosing their tons of files and money...and you are here requesting Lumfile to start a new program ..wow :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

lol i think you need to first check - www.lumfile.com

di-0ZON.png

they are moving their servers so its obvious that they will be back after all done...

so that's y i was saying .....

We will come back on Monday, but I'm not sure that the database can retrieve from them. I think server will be overloaded on next week. We will bonus 50% money payout for request money within 15 days (from the date create account) if your username and your email match last payout.
We will need one week to wait big amount servers NL deliver
We are not scammer. So we will continue with domain lumfile

who cares will you back or not,lets clear something i realy dont blame you lumzechai for anything,but fact its you are know from beginin that lumfile sized,and i cannot believe that you lost all data,so I guess all earned money goes for new host and servers,YOU ARE WINNER HERE,and still i see stoopid people here who wants start use it again,
such that they are not deceived,so when you offer my one year premium acc maybe i consider to use it lumfile again,becouse i give you my money and you give me to suck a dick,so go fuck yourself and lumfile to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back