Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying - Yesup Ecommerce Solutions Inc. has a bad reputation about turn down servers without notice! I found that on net and they also not support Files Hosting Projects because they actually from USA. So be careful.

Hope the Site get back soon.
Thanks.

Just awake up. I received email: They checking all file sharing service client, It will take 2-3 days. Not sure, what they doing that. But they make SURE server will be go LIVE back.

Just awake up. I received email: They checking all file sharing service client, It will take 2-3 days. Not sure, what they doing that. But they make SURE server will be go LIVE back.

i hope so they will be back without lose any data

I'm sure that files are safe. We've added strong main server. Data center geeks were working all night long. I don't really know what they were checking :). I'm going to stay in contact with them.

time to change your data center....

No need. All fine right now ;)

Last edited:

for 2 years.. this is the most stupid answer which i read in this forum..
1st you telling you will upgrade server.. this take maximum 1hr...
Now you telling data center checking all files wow is that joke ? Will take 2-3 days?
You not telling the truth.

Just give them some time problems related to servers are technical and are not predictable how much time required to resolve the issues and some problems are also not defined to easily so in order to diagnose technical team must take time to resolve and make sure this will not happen in future so kindly be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back