Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
for 2 years.. this is the most stupid answer which i read in this forum..
1st you telling you will upgrade server.. this take maximum 1hr...
Now you telling data center checking all files wow is that joke ? Will take 2-3 days?
You not telling the truth.

I just update info get from data center. Because strong server has been delivered yesterday. So, I think they take down for upgrade. It all i saying....

I think you can understand that I never lie, you need trust me and our service :) You hard find other service can bring support better than me

Proof :)
http://www.imagup.com/data/1165652054.html

Last edited:
i also think lumzechai have not any reason to lie,patience that all wee need,hope they resolve problems soon as it possible,and continue provide service which is best for now.

Can you give us specification of this server or it's just a super server :))? I'm sorry for my inquisitiveness.

Hardware Detail:

CPU: 4x Intel® Xeon® Processor E7-4850
(24M Cache, 2.00 GHz, 6.40 GT/s Intel® QPI)
Memory: 128 GB
Hard drive: SSD 240 GB, SSD 240 GB, SSD 240 GB, SSD 240 GB

RAID 10

Operating System: CentOS 5.8 (64 bits version)

Can you give us specification of this server or it's just a super server :))? I'm sorry for my inquisitiveness.

Hardware Detail:

CPU: 4x Intel® Xeon® Processor E7-4850
(24M Cache, 2.00 GHz, 6.40 GT/s Intel® QPI)
Memory: 128 GB
Hard drive: SSD 240 GB, SSD 240 GB, SSD 240 GB, SSD 240 GB

RAID 10

Operating System: CentOS 5.8 (64 bits version)

as someone said here an server update can take more then 2-3 hours , you realy need to change your host (i cant believe that you are ok with this -2-3 days down).
Knowing that you are based in US i starting to think the worst ........i think your data center lie you.Yesterday they say you will be back in a few hours.They are even tottaly incompetent , or you will be shutting down by them.How they can tell you 2-3 days for upgrade a server"??:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Yes Lum i`m agree with cancel.. it`s very strange you have to change your data center.. 2-3 days for upgrade it`s funny, you pay a lot money answers for upgrade like 2-3 days are funny. If they need 2-3 days just for upgrade hardware i can`t imagine if you have more serious problems.. maybe they will tell you 1 month for fixing.. and you will say here.. Here is the proof and we have to say Ok we will wait ....

No, they said few hours for upgrade. But I was trying to ask, they said need more time to examine the data related to file sharing service. Don't worry, I'm waiting for their reply today. Our services still good, our evidence is still made ​​to success orders servers with their :)

I'm sure that all will be fine with the LumFile. These guys have greatly increased the amount of traffic in the last month, they really need to upgrade the server.

I had direct contact with CEO data center. He said: only checking some abuse link. Not have any serious problems. Don't worry about it. Server will back soon.

Yes, we finding a best data center for now. [FONT=&quot]As my experience, all big data center having related with U.S
PM me if you have any suggest.
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back