Status
Not open for further replies.
every day alot of downtime
and internet server
error
All our hard work goes to water
i cant expect even one sale from this kinda of filehost
Need to move other host

Yeah to many downtimes ......none filehost have daily dowtimes ...you must fix it soon ....or move from that data center to other....

lumzechai@ yes Mr leg is true. If site ha lot of downtime people dont trust it for 1st instance and then make a bad reputation in their mind . we work hard but if each day there be downtime sales be hard to come by. I hope u get over it fast and get site stable first rather than any other thing then sales will start coming automatically

every day alot of downtime
and internet server
error
All our hard work goes to water
i cant expect even one sale from this kinda of filehost
Need to move other host

Calm down while we trying add server. RG down, too much downloader choice lumfile, this mean why main server overload at moment :)

Everyday server is overloaded??there is over 2 weeks from the moment RG CC are down....you must added new servers a week ago....we dont like to share for a site down....

When i see a site that at least loads normal and not slow (or dont load at all) then links to lumfile will be avaible again in my forums ....until then lumfile links are banned

and permanently down now :S
all my this week hard work goes to water!!!!
And its down on holiday ???
When we expect sales
sunday monday even tuesday huh!!
and people have festival this week

Ok hope site will Ok again soon, I have post in My Group about this situation, so users will know if you are in upgrading servers progress.

I think from this moment you need more selective when approve new affiliates, they need to include their stats from their previous host before you approve it, not only : My User ID : xxxx, please activated affiliates....approved. It will reduce overload.

At this moment not only we lose chances to get sales, but those who have bought Premium account will disappointed when they found hard to download Lumfile Links.

i am sorry to say that your host and data center are cheap ........a real host will take site down for a maximm of 5 minutes when they add a new server.

24-48hours ...now i saw your post............wtf are you building all site from 0?
Done with you ....moving host ...also i will want my money back from premium!!

Last edited:
i am sorry to say that your host and data center are cheap ........a real host will take site down for a maximm of 5 minutes when they add a new server.

24-48hours ...now i saw your post............wtf are you building all site from 0?
Done with you ....moving host ...also i will want my money back from premium!!

I'm not say site down in 24-48hour. Data center shut down for checking something. I hope they will done soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back