Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lumzechai can you add affiliate links for premium user who not use PPS,so when someone click on link register and buy premium acc affiliate gives i dont know 500-1000 points

lol only loading
nothing is working man!!
site is too much slow then other
how we can expect sale from here

maybe you can stop to do pressure for lumzechai and lumfile,this is best filehost now,and its normal to have some tehnical problems.

We will put more server on this week. But EU server will LIVE on next month :facepalm: (7-10 days for deliver)

is that joke lum ? so all the time we have to wait 7-10 this is far away from professional ... you have ti purchase in advance.. so what now ? i have to stop work for next 7-10 days ?

lol.check rules for any server provider they take upto 5 to 8 days for complete any dedicated server request.and that not matter how much server you order.And its not cheapest thing which use for own stock:facepalm:

Perhaps as we have access large surge in few days ago. I just contact our data centers and server will add tomorrow to avoid overloading the main server

We will put more server on this week. But EU server will LIVE on next month :facepalm: (7-10 days for deliver)

is that joke lum ? so all the time we have to wait 7-10 this is far away from professional ... you have ti purchase in advance.. so what now ? i have to stop work for next 7-10 days ?

No, all server is FINE. Just overload main server.

A lot of uploaded files can't be downloaded or download at very slow speeds 50kbps. Uploaded from ftp or ftpeu

Servers need fixing.

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back