LilithHost.com - cPanel Hosting @ €0.00/m, Offshore, 2Gbit Port (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
did that :D whats next ?

edit

ops i allready got the activation email , it was in junk,

so just to clear things up i have to put your banner on my website right ?

Last edited:
They tend to end up in spam / junk.

On Free Plan 1 and Free Plan 2 you must display our banner. It can be found on our homepage, top menu - Tools. As long as you follow or TOS, your account is free forever.

Some websites can be eligible for banner free hosting on Bronze, Silver or Gold Plans.

I would also have to say ...
Good Job Soundlover !
Gr8 Speed and No Downtime Till Now ....
I cant say anything about the support though ....
Because never felt the need to Contact support as I never faced any problem with them [trollface]

You need to respond to support faster 18 to 24 hrs is just to long. If you get a urgent support ticked email or msg on the forum you need to respond in like 10hrs. There was a major problem with one of the servers last weeks it took like 20hrs to get a response from you that is just to long

Sorry but that's our response time for free plans when we are busy.

Its not fair to paying clients if free clients come before them. I hope you can understand that.
Although some hosting companies take more than 24hours to answer their paying clients's support tickets.

This forum or this thread is not for support and when busy not monitored everyday. For support one has to open a ticket and not multiple tickets which will take longer to answer.

To remedy your problem of last week, you were moved to another server and upgraded for free.

We are getting more servers, some to replace existing ones which are a bit lacking in performance at peak times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back