LilithHost.com - cPanel Hosting @ €0.00/m, Offshore, 2Gbit Port (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a few free accounts in stock. Act now to get one. Remember that free accounts with adult websites do not need to display our banner. They are totally free forever. They can also be upgraded to Bronze, Silver or Gold for free.

Latest Amazing Offers
All the below offers are recurring for anyone that acts now.

Halloween Special for Wjunction members
The next 2 free accounts registered and post here will be upgraded to Gold plan.

Halloween Special 2
Pay for one year on any of the below plans and get 2 years paid.
Offer available to Platinum, Ultimate and Special Plans only.

Offer - Recurring
Pay for Bronze Plan and get upgraded to Platinum Plan for free.
Pay for Silver Plan and get upgraded to Ultimate Plan for free.
Pay for Gold Plan and get upgraded to Special Plan for free.

All offers are available until 1st November 2013 or until stock lasts.

We are always to trying to improve and to do we need your feedback if you are using our services.

Currently working on our forum which will offer latest hosting scripts and resources needed for webmasters and to bring you seedboxes with incredible download / upload speed. Stay tuned as on Halloween night we may give a free seedbox or vps.

Halloween Special for Wjunction members
The next 2 free accounts registered and post here will be upgraded to Gold plan.

I've just registered a free account with you. Hope to get upgraded to Gold plan. Thanx a lot!

ps.
If needed I can pm you my order number

Yes please send me order number.
Thank you.

Your account is ready and upgraded to Plan Gold for free. Email with details sent. If not found, please check spam folder.
Need anything open a ticket.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Now I am getting a mysql error this is the 3rd one in just over 2 weeks

SQL Error: 2002 - Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)

Working again thx

I am getting 2 errors right now this is annoying I am just about to leave

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 5242880) (tried to allocate 12288 bytes)

And

Internal Service Error

You need to check all the sites your hosting I think there are a few sites breaking TOS that is why the service is really crappy the last 2 weeks

Last edited:
I just checked your website and its working perfectly. I am not seeing any errors. Also its very fast.

We are also monitoring the server of the free plans. We terminate free accounts that are abusing or not following our terms without warning.

Please try to remember that you are on a free plan.

Thank you. We are doing our best.
Nice to hear a good review.

Last few hours before all Halloween offers expire.

Last edited:
Few Free Plans in stock. Act now to get yours before they are gone.

Offers:

Recurring Offer:
Buy Bronze Plan and get upgraded to Platinum for free.
Buy Silver Plan and get upgraded to Ultimate for free.
Buy Gold Plan and get upgraded to Special for free.

Limited Offer:
Buy any 1 year paid plan and get another year hosting free.

Free Offer:
To 1 Wjunction member:
Platinum, Ultimate or Special Plan = totally free, no banners, no posting required.

Please post here or open a support ticket for more details. Thank you.

My forum is not loading and your main site is not loading either please take a look at this

I see this error every other day sometimes 2 to 5 times that day Fatal error: Out of memory please take a good into this is it really annoying

Last edited:
Seeing a different error every time I refresh the page I sent you a support ticket with more info about this. I think someone could be using way to much ram that is why I see all these errors

Not I can not acess jack get Fatal error: Out of memory someone is using way to much ram ban them

Last edited:
@DJboutit Yesterday the server you are on got some errors for a couple of hours. I checked your site yesterday night and it was perfect. It was checked again today morning and now too. Working perfectly.

Our main site is not on same server as yours and was loading fine at all times yesterday.

@logger Yes we accept all adult content.

@RurouniX Please specify which plan are you interested in. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back