LilithHost.com - cPanel Hosting @ €0.00/m, Offshore, 2Gbit Port (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, as sometimes good emails end up in spam.

Its free for 1 month but if you want to keep it after, we can give you a recurring discount.

I was almost impressed with them that I might order a plan, unless I saw the last reply :P

yap mysql server down all day, no responde from support, seems like another scum host, but maybe its some tehnical problems, i wait what happens today if they not resolve this i will move my site to another host.

My forum has been down a little over 24 hrs now I thought it was on one of his over less used servers looks like it is on a main server this is really bad I am not able to do much till I get my computer back up

All tickets have been answered.

@DJboutit you never opened a ticket about your forum offline. No other client reported that his site is offline. Also you are using free hosting.

sql was down for few hours. We received another complaint from same server about it, and same client reported that its good now. We will see why this has happened.

Last edited:
no you not answer on my ticket 410437 service still active

real bad support worst ones

answer on my tickets and stop this service to run on my domain ticket 284821

Last edited:
my website was online yesterday, no downtime at all, so....

I have 3 days with them, and i must say that is the fastest hosting i've found on this forum, and i used 7-8 in the past few months, so 10 stars from me so far :fly:

@ ShokAIM Thank you. We are doing our best to satisfy everyone, even our clients on free hosting.

LATEST OFFERS

This offer is available until stock last or we end it.
Recurring and free upgrades. Just pay for the plan you wish from Bronze, Silver or Gold. Then open a ticket that you want to be upgraded.
Bronze will be upgraded to Platinum Plan
Silver Plan will be upgraded to Ultimate Plan
Gold Plan will be upgraded to Special Plan

Limited one time offers. Free Platinum, Ultimate and Special Plans. No banners, no posting requirements. Totally free. 1 account from each plan to Wjunction members. Post in this thread with the Plan you want. One will be chosen for each plan. That means 3 lucky Wjunction members will get Platinum, Ultimate or Special Plan free.
Please do not send pms. If you are chosen, we will send you a pm. If you are not chosen, maybe it will be next time. :)
There are no requirements as long as you are a member here. The decision will be up to us who we choose.

THE ABOVE OFFERS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR 2 MORE DAYS. Limited one time offers Platinum is taken. Remains Ultimate and Special.

Last edited:
Is it "Limited one time offers. Free Platinum, Ultimate and Special Plans." still available? Thinking may take an Ultimate Plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back