Shared LeoHost.biz - cPanel, 10GB space, 100GB BW from $1/month (Germany/Sweden/USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell should i use a proxy?

Just cancel the account.

Yours has to be the worst hosting ever to advertise here.

Did you tell me thee was problems with the previous server? NO.

I know you get what you pay for but even something would nice!!!!!

Last edited:
They don't even allow refunds..... If your service does not please someone how can you hold there money....

Just a note if i don't think your server is working good and you seriously don't refund my money that will be the last time you own any of these servers. Because they wont be yours anymore.

Do you allow Adult imagehosting (its only for private using /not for public) in your hosting company..
and if yes can you provide 1 mounth trial..:), sorry if im requesting to much 8-)

regards
hotbe

hey i cant add your nameservers to my domain panel its saying add registered nameserver

I have replied to your support ticket with the solution.

Do you allow Adult imagehosting (its only for private using /not for public) in your hosting company..
and if yes can you provide 1 mounth trial..:), sorry if im requesting to much 8-)

regards
hotbe

Yes, we allow adult image hosting upto a certain extent on the offshore servers.
No, we dont provide any free trials, but if you want to check the server, I can provide a trial for a day or two.

Hey fix your server php settings to allow us to set our own settings or atleast raise them....

Ive submitted a ticket but common 32mb for memory limit is to low... I cant even run IPB correctly on your server :(

Hey fix your server php settings to allow us to set our own settings or atleast raise them....

Ive submitted a ticket but common 32mb for memory limit is to low... I cant even run IPB correctly on your server :(
Ok, I'll look into the matter.

Hack_0693 is very nice person...
So Helpful too...
My account got active within few mins after my payment... :) :) :)
Thank you for the kind words.

Just bought a shared hosting account, hope its good :)
I activated your account long back.

I have installed IPB for you.

Last edited:
1st man don't install a board unless i ask you to.. Even tho your my host that don't give you the right to go in and do that...

I didn't ask for it to be installed i needed the php settings fixed before installing my board...

i have nothing against leohost, but customer privacy is a must. IMHO you should first be given permission from the customer before installing scripts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back