Shared LeoHost.biz - cPanel, 10GB space, 100GB BW from $1/month (Germany/Sweden/USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a chat with germany server admin. He is working on that issue atm.

I advice everyone who are hosted on the germany server to take backups if in case something happens.

ha i just threw out a random 30-40 for this hosting just to try it... But now since im not gettn a refund im just waiting to get a stable internet connect to rape this host

Again two time in 1 weak lol
Sorry for late reply. The total downtime was 58 minutes.

The problem was a misconfigured system file. Causing intermittent outages.

I am assured by my server management team the problems are now fixed and it should be smooth from now on.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, and i thank most of you for you patience.

Sorry for late reply. The total downtime was 58 minutes.

The problem was a misconfigured system file. Causing intermittent outages.

I am assured by my server management team the problems are now fixed and it should be smooth from now on.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, and i thank most of you for you patience.
Yup Its ok Your Server Have Good Speed Everything Fine now But Plz Try That We Cant Find That Problem in Future

Regard,
Pettrious

Login Attempt Failed!
Invalid username specified

i get this error when i try to login into cpanel
wtf?
and my website down since many days
should i extend my service?
1$ is not a big deal but still ll i get extra hosting days?
Niks00789

i get this error when i try to login into cpanel
wtf?
and my website down since many days
should i extend my service?
1$ is not a big deal but still ll i get extra hosting days?
Niks00789

What is your domain name? All the servers have been up from many days except the 1 hour downtime on the sweden server. Open a support ticket so that I can look into your problem with ease.

hey Hack_0693; i bougt offshore hosting it has been like 1 month and every day my site goes down for like about 5-6 hour :@ dont know why even the cpanel is not opening and "ITS EVERYDAY" WTF man is there any problem in the server or what and also i've another prob. wid cpanel every time i login to my cpanel it shows me that last login from an ip of india :@ i never share any password to any1 then how it can be possible the login from another IP :@ :@ please take a look and even now my site is down :@:@:@

hey Hack_0693; i bougt offshore hosting it has been like 1 month and every day my site goes down for like about 5-6 hour :@ dont know why even the cpanel is not opening and "ITS EVERYDAY" WTF man is there any problem in the server or what and also i've another prob. wid cpanel every time i login to my cpanel it shows me that last login from an ip of india :@ i never share any password to any1 then how it can be possible the login from another IP :@ :@ please take a look and even now my site is down :@:@:@

I have replied to your support ticket.

First this guys on a reseller account...

He cant do much but send a message to the main host to fix it... and then this host is very bad at what they do... So you might as well move... Plus no refunds so your fuked... I lost money to cuz of him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back