Shared LeoHost.biz - cPanel, 10GB space, 100GB BW from $1/month (Germany/Sweden/USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You suspend my account without any reason...and you telling me no refund policy...if you not providing my reseller acc..then refund me....this is the worst host i've ever saw..
I don't recommended..this host to anyone...they are fraud.
There is no reply from support team too.:@
-MODS Please have a look at the thread.

You suspend my account without any reason...and you telling me no refund policy...if you not providing my reseller acc..then refund me....this is the worst host i've ever saw..
I don't recommended..this host to anyone...they are fraud.
There is no reply from support team too.:@
-MODS Please have a look at the thread.

I had already given you the option to move to another server. But, you didnt reply to the support ticket.
Please open a support ticket if anybody's account is suspended rather than posting here. I cant clearly understand on which server you are and what is the hosted domain name if you post here. So, please open a support ticket.

I had already given you the option to move to another server. But, you didnt reply to the support ticket.
Please open a support ticket if anybody's account is suspended rather than posting here. I cant clearly understand on which server you are and what is the hosted domain name if you post here. So, please open a support ticket.
I would be happy if you can re-fund , i havent used it for two days also.
I dont need any of your service. Just send me the refund. I hate your services.X-(

- Server down/ suppend but don't have any reason - Support very bad ( I had been send ticket 24 hours before and now i don't have any answer) - I do not recive any file and database backup If you want to buy host, do not choose leohost, this is bad service.

Last edited:
Hello all..
Don't trust this guy... Just report to paypal admin to get money back...

I'm order anualy, get suspend twice in my first month ($9)

He never refund. So just report to paypal admin to banned his paypal account

Sorry I saying this, because you have bad service...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back