Shared LeoHost.biz - cPanel, 10GB space, 100GB BW from $1/month (Germany/Sweden/USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok you can keep your dollar in turn for this review:

Leohost is the worst host I have ever tried (offshore and USA). Firstly I had to wait over night for my account to be setup. When it finally is and I log into CPanel I notice that they are running a TRIAL version of CPanel. Then I upload my site through the extremely slow FTP... Add a database of around 300,000 downloads... Then I'm getting some people who can't access, eventually it goes down completely. This is all in the space of two days. You can stick your shitty hosting (and my $1) up your ass. Good day.

PS: If my site gets deleted from autosubmitters for being down expect more than just harsh words.

It's down for almost a day now. and no response from support

Its not down for a day. Its been 12-13 hours. I didnt reply to the support tickets because I was busy talking with the server admin.
Here is the reason why it is down.

We have been notified by datacenter that a powerful mass mailing script was installed which flooded the network and the datacenter had to shut down the server. The server is expected to be back up within 12 hours.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

12 hours then another 12 to wait for it to be back up is toooooooo much. You have wasted two days coding for me by the time this might be fixed. Is faster to move to another host. Goodbye.

dude i added you on hotmail add my req , tell me one thing i am going to open DLE site on your ofshore host so i post adult & warez content so u allow them ? or second question what Location u recommemded France or Germany ?

i waste my 3$ for Quaterly .!

First ov all i paid with alertpay and did't get my invoice status paid .!

2nd , they gave me panel after 4 hours but for Thanx GOD they game me atleast but without name servers .

3rd , i try ftp but failed even i am putting right password getting critical error !

4th , there host always down .!

you can see .

http://46.243.8.39:2082

5th , i open tickets no reply in 24 hours

6th i contact him on hotmail but he did't add me or also not replying to my email .!

So What i should thought ?
obviously i waste my 3$

i waste my 3$ for Quaterly .!

First ov all i paid with alertpay and did't get my invoice status paid .!

2nd , they gave me panel after 4 hours but for Thanx GOD they game me atleast but without name servers .

3rd , i try ftp but failed even i am putting right password getting critical error !

4th , there host always down .!

you can see .

http://46.243.8.39:2082

5th , i open tickets no reply in 24 hours

6th i contact him on hotmail but he did't add me or also not replying to my email .!

So What i should thought ?
obviously i waste my 3$

Hey, dont spread false reviews.
Firstly, alertpay payments have to be manually reviewed. So, your invoice was showing as unpaid. Secondly, i had emailed you the details within an hour and not 4 hours. Thirdly, the server that I gave you was a spare replacement server as main server was down and I was working on getting main server up. You told me about the FTP problem about 5 hours back.
Anyways, the main server is back up and I have emailed you new details.

While I will admit that Awn Ali's claims are completely out there, I have yet to have a problem with LH. But the one thing that does turn me off is the false advertising on the main page *Script installers* This isn't a big deal, just would be nice to not be treated as sheep. And the fact that it is running a CP trial is a little off setting but still I have nothing negative to say about this host.

Well worth my $5.00

webmoney Payment option is available????

No, sorry. We accept paypal, alertpay and liberty reserve.

While I will admit that Awn Ali's claims are completely out there, I have yet to have a problem with LH. But the one thing that does turn me off is the false advertising on the main page *Script installers* This isn't a big deal, just would be nice to not be treated as sheep. And the fact that it is running a CP trial is a little off setting but still I have nothing negative to say about this host.

Well worth my $5.00
Thanks a lot. Heard something positive from a long time. Script installers were there in previous server when we used to sell neatherlands server hosting. Just forgot to remove that. :p

I got a 45 days trial cPanel licence from my server provider for free. So, i though why waste it. Dont worry, licence will be renewed before licence expires.

No, sorry. We accept paypal, alertpay and liberty reserve.

Thanks a lot. Heard something positive from a long time. Script installers were there in previous server when we used to sell neatherlands server hosting. Just forgot to remove that. :p

I got a 45 days trial cPanel licence from my server provider for free. So, i though why waste it. Dont worry, licence will be renewed before licence expires.

That makes a lot of sense. Again, thanks for providing a fairly--reliable service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back