Shared LeoHost.biz - cPanel, 10GB space, 100GB BW from $1/month (Germany/Sweden/USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

From the About Page, i found this at offshore hosting :

• Any sites promoting Illegal Activities
So, If I am selling premium voucher / premium account for File Sharing service, or I'm listed as reseller, will I get banned?

Hello,

From the About Page, i found this at offshore hosting :

• Any sites promoting Illegal Activities
So, If I am selling premium voucher / premium account for File Sharing service, or I'm listed as reseller, will I get banned?

No, you wont get banned. Illegal activities means terrorist sites/forums or sites promoting terrorist activites, etc.

Ah.. Thank you for the explanation. I want to try it now :)

Done. Registered, and the Invoice is paid. Waiting for the details :)

Last edited:
Sites are down too, he has his site on the same server so you cannot raise support tickets either!!!!!

But there again you get what you pay for $1 so what can you expect?

Sites are down too, he has his site on the same server so you cannot raise support tickets either!!!!!

But there again you get what you pay for $1 so what can you expect?

Hey, the main site is completely hosted on a different host apart from germany and france servers. Both of our servers were never down. Only the main site was down for some hours due to other host's problem.

hey i have paid 1$ alertapay and its still showing unpaid ?
WTF ...............

Order Number: 5385126007

is there something wrong?
or it ll take more time to proceed?
normally shared hosting provides details immmediately :(

This copy of cPanel / WHM is a trial version and will expire at the end of the trial term. You will need to upgrade to a paid copy of cPanel / WHM to continue using the software after that term.

Why its Trial?

Last edited:
hey i have paid 1$ alertapay and its still showing unpaid ?
WTF ...............

is there something wrong?
or it ll take more time to proceed?
normally shared hosting provides details immmediately :(

Why its Trial?

I have emailed you the details. Alertpay payments have to be manually reviewed. I'll renew the licence at the end of the term. Just ignore the message. The trial one has all features of a licenced one.

Last edited:
Ok I may just give it a go as its only $1, I'm only just building the site so its using hardly any resources. If its not good enough I will just move when the site goes live. Thanks for your reply.

EDIT: Just ordered (Order Number: 3139192249)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back