VPS KnowinServers.com - 1 Gbps-100 Mbps VPS/RDP from $15/month (German, Netherlands, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But not win usa vps :/

I was asking live support when it would be available and he just left me <_<

They are available, but we didnt start selling them.
Have some minor issues with the other servers so busy fixing them.
Once they get fixed we will start selling them.

I wont to refund my money i buy offshore hosting but i never get my nameservers and cpanel information.I don't care for server problems and other problems that company have.Two days waiting my server info this is ridiculous. I talk with support three times i make refund ticket but i didn't get any info .Now i only wont money back i don't wont any excuses .My Order Number: 9489095370.

Hello,

******Update******
Well it was a bad week for us, 4 VPS Nodes and one shared hosting node was down.
Niiki Node is up , Seedbox and Lizel Nodes users were compensated with 14 Extra Days and a Life long unmetered bandwidth Plan.
Lily Node is down as well, but we are no more interested in getting it online since it is from Netdirekt. We are offering all the Lily Node users a Free upgrade to NL 200 Plan which costs 35$. You will have to pay the same price you used to pay earlier.

All this issues will be settled by tomorrow.
We will start selling US Linux VPS, Windows RDP/VPS and Rapidleech from the next week.

PS: The reason for the server down time was, the Raid Controller had busted and a
total of 8 Servers RC were busted in the past month. According to Net direkt it was a bad lot of RCs. Anyways we will soon in couple of months stop German VPS and would continue with Netherlands as they have been performing very well .

In any case if your service is not working or down or you didnt receive any reply from us,
Let me know asap will do the best to solve it. :)

Anytime when i say that something dont work on gtalk support go offline...

Also when I ask something in WHMCS i must wait for answer minimum 12 hours...

Lilly node is down, and i recive new VPS with details witch not work. Also you told me that you will shut down german VPS, but when I ask you can I shift my other VPS to netherlend to skip this all problem , you offcourse didnt answered to me...

Now i recive some mail witch not work, and i cant do anything... Support is offline, and I think them will answer to me tommorow... (But you said that you have support 24/7)...

Anytime when i say that something dont work on gtalk support go offline...

Also when I ask something in WHMCS i must wait for answer minimum 12 hours...

Lilly node is down, and i recive new VPS with details witch not work. Also you told me that you will shut down german VPS, but when I ask you can I shift my other VPS to netherlend to skip this all problem , you offcourse didnt answered to me...

Now i recive some mail witch not work, and i cant do anything... Support is offline, and I think them will answer to me tommorow... (But you said that you have support 24/7)...

Hello
Offcourse we have 24x7 support, want us to prove ?
And we do not have any kind of support via Chats i.e MSN Or Gtalk.
So dont expect us to be online 24x7 on gtalk.
And You are on the Lily Node, we didnt start the transfer yet, it will be done today.

Are you still offering German linux vps's? Are we allowed to run game servers on them and is there a user limit per server?

sorry guys ive been patient with the troubles with my vps .... in the last weeks just few hours my site is up .. node mac .... problems will be fixed or . i must switch to another plan or company?...

honestly i liked your server bur lately its been a hell the uptime network

Hello

If you can open a ticket i can assign you a new vps.

As stated earlier by us Germany is not the place where your site should be currently.

how are speeds on the usa vps?

Download speeds from fileserve are good HF are satisfactory,

Upload speeds to FS are Excellent 10k+ kbps always.

Regards

Hi mate,

I am interested to buy a VPS Plan (KS UW100) USA Plan Unmetered...

Need to clear some queries regarding this.

1. Are these working with file hosts like HotFile, FileServe, FileSonic, RS, MU etc.

2. As you stated the plans are on 1GBPS port the speed will be excellent but can you tell me how much MBPS i will be getting while downloading and uploading.

As soon as I get ur response on my PM i will immediately buy the plan... waiting for ur reply..

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back