VPS KnowinServers.com - 1 Gbps-100 Mbps VPS/RDP from $15/month (German, Netherlands, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
VisiBiler You can either buy Nl VPS and get a account From rpnet.biz

Or wait for a while , We are launching US VPS's Very soon. :)

Regards

Ok thanks for your support. But I think I like German server, I will host a warez-linking site and use it to download/upload from hotfile. is the german VPS available?

Why do you charge payment gateway fee? I've never seen anyone else do that.

All companies have their own tos, more ever no other company
provides such Cheap services in terms of price, and we charge the fees which our Payment Gateway charge us.

On my first day (about 22 hours, less than a day) with your VPS KS L100 plan. Half time was down. It down automtically at the time when doing nothing. My VPS control panel is unaccssible and concerned support ticket not answered in a couple of hours. Sorry , i need go with others ISP. This is far from satisfactory. Please check PM for my username on your site.

Please close my hosting account and refund me. thanks

Update: i post here is because i see him noline here, already submited the ticket , but no answer for couple of hours. Spent the whole day with nothing can be done is rather depressing

Update: got refund. thanks

Contact their support for your refund, asking for a refund here wont help I guess.

It's pathetic how ppl boast about their service being cheap, quality and stuff.

I remember I bought a RDP and a US VPS from Knowinservers. To be honest their service was the shittiest I ever had. I even regret paying for it since it was down more than being up. Their support keeps blaming the DC and saying the server will be back up. It came to a point I didn't even bother about the server.

Be careful who you choose to buy from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back