VPS KnowinServers.com - 1 Gbps-100 Mbps VPS/RDP from $15/month (German, Netherlands, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pffffffffffff what a joke! we bought the $34.95 plan for one of our sites, all the specs say it can handle it plus more! and what happens? they cut us off saying "overload" and thats all they say to us nothing more, and when we send a ticket with "HIGH" priority they don't even reply! totally crap service and for $34.95/month we totally expect more than this. Its a flamin joke!!!

NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL!

^ they are now a very big company. my vps's have several times been suspended for overloading. they say it's the disk I/O thing. you are sharing the same hard disk with other users and it heats the CPU very fast when the hard disk is trying to work very hard. i can't even use my vps for uploading multiple files because it's the number one cause of overload. and what's more, downloading is now also very slow for a gbit server. it was not like that before. i believe they are now, pardon the word, overselling. :(

I posted a ticket this is the reply I got only joined/paid these guys on 2nd January and now they're saying its a billing thing
There Reply
x7sLHS.png
http://screensnapr.com/v/3YjgTp.png
Account Stats
http://screensnapr.com/v/mrEYBF.png
mrEYBF.png

pffffffffffff what a joke! we bought the $34.95 plan for one of our sites, all the specs say it can handle it plus more! and what happens? they cut us off saying "overload" and thats all they say to us nothing more, and when we send a ticket with "HIGH" priority they don't even reply! totally crap service and for $34.95/month we totally expect more than this. Its a flamin joke!!!

NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL!

Would like to know how this is even "bill" related when we haven't even been with them for 1 month yet....

Hello Belle,
Your vps was suspended due to overload ,
your vps was overloading our main node which was affecting our other clients.
You should note that there are other clients on the server, which get affected due to this
and even you wouldnt want to get affected because of other users.
Hence it becomes necessary for us to temporary suspend it.
Also dispite of telling you people not to use German Nodes for hosting sites why do you do it.
German nodes are full time used for rapidleech and torrentflux like what tehdemon does.
I would recommend you to move to Netherlands node, you would get the best of the experience over there.
And I Apologize for the inconvinence but make sure that you monitor your loads well .

@demon i told you many times we are not overselling
and we do not have the need to do . You are getting what you are paying for.
Everymonth we have Mim of 10 New Premium Servers which are capable of handling more than 100 vps
so why would we oversell , so please dont mention that word overselling when we do not.
We have ample of resources and money to buy hardware and host more clients. About your vps ,
its node has SATA hard disks and if you upload multiple files it is likely that the load will go up.If you
are so much concern about the load, can you afford a SSD server ? can you ?
So please stop saying that we are overselling.

So move us then????? and for the money we pay a better response to our ticket would be preferred to the crap we got this morning!

And why the hell were we referred to billing? doesn't make sense!!!!!

Would like to know how this is even "bill" related when we haven't even been with them for 1 month yet....

It wasnt a billing issue, the night staff was not aware of the issue
thats the reason he wasnt able to unsuspend it. But i will talk to them about the
suspension and it should avoid late replies. Billing department referred to me and Ashley,
as said he wasnt aware of the reason behind suspension.
And Yes if you place a request we can do it when we have slot available on the server.

Well about this "I would recommend you to move to Netherlands node" are you going to do this? or is this another thing our old server man is going to have to do for us due to lack of help and support your company offers

If that's true Belle then forget the advise I gave you about trying to optimize your site. It's a waste of time if they are overselling.

Its fake Mr Happy, we do not oversell . You can count on me or i can prove it to you .

If that's true Belle then forget the advise I gave you about trying to optimize your site. It's a waste of time if they are overselling.

Well about this "I would recommend you to move to Netherlands node" are you going to do this? or is this another thing our old server man is going to have to do for us due to lack of help and support your company offers

@Belle its not lack of support.
Your ticket was responded within 3 Hours of opening and solved within 4 Hours
so how is this a bad support ? I am sure you read that the vps are unmanaged right ?
Yes offcourse we will move you and we will be happy to do it.

No I actually didn't read that....cool so for $34.95/month we are unmanaged..awesome! can't wait for something else to go wrong

seems like they're n party or something cause i didnt receive a reply since i send the ticket for relocate

We did read your ticket and we are here and not into parties as you say.
One more example of prove that we do not oversell, if we wanted to
we would have assigned him a slot , but we didnt and kept his ticket pending for the new server . Also you can check our site, many times we are out of stock and do not accept new orders , proves we are not overselling .

No I actually didn't read that....cool so for $34.95/month we are unmanaged..awesome! can't wait for something else to go wrong

@Belle 35$ do you think its that big for us to offer you 2 GB Ram and 1 Gbit unmetered bandwidth and + Managed support ?
I must say , our clients have very High Expectations from us, but we wont disappoint you we will do the best we can . :)

ok, ok. i am just concerned because i am not anymore getting the speeds i got during the first few weeks of using your service which led me to suspect there are too many users sharing the connection. fileserve downloading is now just 600 kb/s - 1 mb/s, whilst before i was getting ~5 mb/s. suspending me has also become your habit. and then once my vps was suspended for ddosing someone. funny because i don't have any idea about doing ddos attack.

i have another rapidleech script hosting with another service provider hosted also on netdirekt. never have my hosting been suspended for overloading despite that i was heavily using the multi upload feature of rl.

ok, ok. i am just concerned because i am not anymore getting the speeds i got during the first few weeks of using your service which led me to suspect there are too many users sharing the connection. fileserve downloading is now just 600 kb/s - 1 mb/s, whilst before i was getting ~5 mb/s. suspending me has also become your habit. and then once my vps was suspended for ddosing someone. funny because i don't have any idea about doing ddos attack.

i have another rapidleech script hosting with another service provider hosted also on netdirekt. never have my hosting been suspended for overloading despite that i was heavily using the multi upload feature of rl.

I had logs which proved your vps sending DDOS attacks.
You use our vps for selling rapidleech and you dont even know what your customers are doing when you are asleep or away.
And if your old providers dsnt terminate you meaning he dsnt care about his other clients on that server.

i do not provide them cpanel or ftp access. just a password-protected rapidleech directory. so how can they perform a ddos attack?

Mate, how would i know this ?
Do you think we enjoy accusing our clients for sending DDOS attacks ?
We had logs for it, without logs we wouldnt never accuse you.

Also, you can shift to US Nodes you can get better speeds from Fileserve and to fileserve and hotfile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back