Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,258 comments
Are you giving away all your 100TB as free links?
after 90 days of storage, many links will become inactive...
With such a volume of data, in order not to destroy your sites, you need at least a year of storage
most files are easy to recover and replace when they die - I have a plan/routine/scripts to help with this because yes it was an issue at a certain point - and websites full of dead links is no good at all.
I do not give out free links of websites no.

After a few days the sales begun to stack up and from a 140 $ week i got 247 $ week (normal week) and last week was a 347 $ week.
So i think its a payment processor problem for k2s because for the ammount of work i do 140 $ is not normal, just compare to the last 2 weeks.

In this image you have a good month statistics for k2s vs last month statistics, as you can see the numbers are the same for unique and for total downloads.
Do you think that people buy subscriptions from other uploaders but they are downloading my files ?
Because i dont understand how the numbers are the same but the earnings are cut in half.

Post automatically merged:

After 2 very good weeks with sales, last week sales took a nose dive and gave me 3 days without sales and one of the worst weeks in last 3 years. :(

Last edited:
I think Premium Max is gone
80$
oWVZQTl.jpeg

Партнерська програма MoneyPlatform.biz
(
Keep2Share.cc , FileBoom.me, Tezfiles.com) офіційна тема підтримки
Наші відеоінструкції: youtube.com/@MoneyplatformFAQ (двома мовами)

Дуже дякую за інформацію про Keep2Share! Я теж працював з цим сайтом і можу сказати, що він дуже зручний. Мені подобається, що вони мають кілька варіантів монетизації, як-от оплата за завантаження або партнерська програма. Виплати завжди надходять вчасно, а служба підтримки швидко відповідає на будь-які запитання. Це хороший сервіс для тих, хто прагне стабільно заробляти на файлообміннику.

Дуже дякую за інформацію про Keep2Share! Я теж працював з цим сайтом і можу сказати, що він дуже зручний. Мені подобається, що вони мають кілька варіантів монетизації, як-от оплата за завантаження або партнерська програма. Виплати завжди надходять вчасно, а служба підтримки швидко відповідає на будь-які запитання. Це хороший сервіс для тих, хто прагне стабільно заробляти на файлообміннику.
Hello!
Thank you for your kind words, but we do not have a Pay Per Download (PPD) option, only Pay Per Sale (PPS).

He may be using some other file hosting..
Looks like he told about us:
Дуже дякую за інформацію про Keep2Share! Я теж працював з цим сайтом і можу сказати, що він дуже зручний. Мені подобається, що вони мають кілька варіантів монетизації, як-от оплата за завантаження або партнерська програма.

Translated to

Thanks so much for the information about Keep2Share! I also worked with this site and I can say that it is very convenient. I like that they have multiple monetization options like pay per download or affiliate program.

Back