Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,258 comments
@Jeff_K2S - Would it be possible to indicate in the Telegram notifications what type of plan was purchased? Although it indicates the country and the amount, it does not tell me what plan the person is committed to. It would be very useful to better plan and focus the content, greetings!

Jeff, its not working. From 2-2.5x higher sales on K2S than on FJ, i had 300 $ more on FJ than on K2S!
From 1-2 days without sales in 1 month i had 10 days last month!
This month does not start well either, in 18 hours i have 0 again, i don't remember saturday and sunday with 0 sales.
Hello! No, we even integrated a new gateway.

Jeff, its not working. From 2-2.5x higher sales on K2S than on FJ, i had 300 $ more on FJ than on K2S!
This month does not start well either, in 18 hours i have 0 again, i don't remember saturday and sunday with 0 sales.
Hello!
Could you tell me your ID? You can see the ID in your referral link in the Profile/My Referrals section https://moneyplatform.biz/partner/referrals.html
Post automatically merged:

Hello!
Your sales level has remained at 40 sales +/- 5 for quite a long time. There are sales peaks up to 50, this is especially noticeable in December and January, this is a common situation for many partners - users are more willing to buy on holidays, and we offer promotions, perhaps you also somehow motivated users to buy? I know that many partners make thematic banners (New Year, Black Friday, Halloween, Pride Month, Valentine's Day, etc.).

I see that in July you had a jump in sales to 51, that's how many sales you had in January. Perhaps in July we sent out a promotional mailing to users or did you make some efforts aimed at motivating users? In February, I see a decrease in sales, which can also be explained by a jump in sales in the months before - those who were ready to buy have already bought and sales are expectedly declining.

I see that since May, your downloads have also been gradually decreasing. This may indicate a decrease in user activity or a drop in user interest. Summer months are the holiday season in many countries, so it can be assumed that users spend their time at the seaside rather than downloading files.
575286-monthly.png

Last edited:

Jeff_K2S: its a long way from 34 sales to 51 sales and if more sales are 7-9 $ it's even worse.​

The downloads have decreased because i was banned from a forum where i only posted picture sets but maybe they have decreased because i sold more on FJ because the K2S payment was not available. And on that forum where i was banned i only posted K2S and FJ sales still were better for the last 6-7 months (except july when i got 500 $ in 2 weeks - which was normal for me and after those 2 weeks sales were so bad).

upload not working
Please send an email to support.
Post automatically merged:

@Jeff_K2S in my file list the access is showing FREE but when i am opening link it's showing download only available for premium user.

I have set the access to FREE then why it is happening ?
Any other user any same issue ?
To understand the problem in detail, please contact our support.

Last edited:
Back