Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,267 comments
[FONT=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Jeff_K2Scheck out my account XXXFILE.ORG-perverse-family-s04e1 PLEASE REMOVE THESE FILES... from my account, as previews[/FONT]
Hello! It is not entirely clear what you mean by removing files as previews.
If you want to disable preview, then it is impossible to disable it for a specific file. You can disable previews for all your files. To do this, open the Profile/File Settings section and in the Video preview item, uncheck the Enable video preview option.
Video-preview-settings.png

Where is the rebills Jeff? a whole week with only one rebill!
User has always right to disable renewals, so it's not a matter of moneyplatform.
Post automatically merged:

@Jeff_K2S my suggestion regarding the support: pls train this guys a little bit. I created a ticket for some missing files issue. After a few ignoring replies from their side i received such message:

If your files was deleted it means we have the reason.

There are several options for deleting files. We are deleting the files and warning everyone not to upload any more.

Try to remove "femdom" from title

There is so much stupid statements and advices in this one message, that I just gave up and contacted Milan.
After few minutes I got a confirmation from him that it was real technical issue, not the copyright complains. So kudos to Milan and shame for the support.

Last edited:
""Try to remove "femdom" from title""

Are some words prohibited in titles? (k2s.cc) I ask this because I upload xxx content, and some words are important for users that see "recommended videos" with some words (xxx)

There are some prohibited phrases. Sometimes I'm using totally random filenames and if part of this name is like 3yo, it's getting blocked right after uplaod.
18yo also because the algorithm also interpretates this as 8yo. That's totally fair for me.
In regards of copyright complaints I suppose that the file reported is blocked and all the copies of that file also (md5 checksum is checked). I never had any issues with filenames because normally it says nothing in many cases.

Back