Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,273 comments
Sales still increasing - good stuff happening in the Summer also.
You probably have a well-promoted website with a lot of people, if 5 out of 10 sales are taken away from you, you won’t notice it!
Now Google has stopped showing new sites in searches and has limited the selection of images for adults. Therefore, it is unrealistic for many to make the site popular.
And if you post on forums, then your unique material will become available to other webmasters and will lose relevance in a week!

a complete disaster this month, I hope it gets better soon
It won’t be better in this area, it’s time to look for other places!
They are in a crisis, they even began to shift fines onto webmasters from themselves!
Post automatically merged:

all the boys are in chat rooms

Last edited:
do you have your own website? Didn't the transitions drop from Google?
How do you feel about sales insurance?
Yes I have own sites.

I have felt no change from google - the number of visitors is still roughly the same - marginally lowered but thats my own fault - I have been slowing down last 4 weeks due to summer and vacation so lets re-evaluate in 4th Quarter as I will pickup work soon agian.

I hate the sales insurance personally - in fact I have a very strong feeling about it - actually even so strong that I am/was looking into other hosts - but the few that are worth it still have drawbacks - and with over 100tb of data its not a small thing to change.

Back