Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,269 comments
What is the best way to switch from K2S to Fboom?

What I mean is that in the past you could just replace k2s.cc with fboom.me in link and everything work fine and quickly (since some forums allow fboom and some k2s), but now that is impossible, so what is the best and quickest way to do something like that?
Any tips and tricks? :D

What I mean is that in the past you could just replace k2s.cc with fboom.me in link and everything work fine and quickly (since some forums allow fboom and some k2s), but now that is impossible, so what is the best and quickest way to do something like that?
You can use copy option from k2s to fb and vice versa..

Hello!
You need to create a folder with the Fileboom domain and copy the files you need to this folder. To change the folder domain, go to the folder settings - pencil icon. Important: files on Fileboom are accessible only from folders with the Fileboom domain. If a folder does not have a domain specified or a domain other than Fileboom is specified, then the files will not be available. That is, if you want the files to be available not only on FB, you need to make a copy of the files.
https://www.wjunction.com/threads/k...s-its-super-easy.193575/page-504#post-2496266

Hello!
Because users are free to cancel auto-renewal of their subscriptions, and not all gateways are ready to work with file sharing and give rebills. Rebills and file sharing for the gateway are high risk squared.
Hello!

I understand that allowing users to cancel auto-renewal can complicate things, especially since not all gateways are equipped to handle file sharing and rebills. Both rebills and file sharing present a high risk for the gateway. It's crucial to find a reliable payment processor that can manage these challenges effectively.

Hello!

I understand that allowing users to cancel auto-renewal can complicate things, especially since not all gateways are equipped to handle file sharing and rebills. Both rebills and file sharing present a high risk for the gateway. It's crucial to find a reliable payment processor that can manage these challenges effectively.
Thanks for your words. We are trying to agree that they give us rebills, if not immediately, then after some time, so that billing can verify our good reputation. But not all billing systems have rebills, unfortunately.

I dont know why banned my account
Hello!

Unfortunately, it is impossible to identify your account from a forum post and, therefore, localize and solve the problem. It is not clear what account or file we are talking about.
I recommend contacting our support team. Contacts in the signature to this message
⬇️

Back