Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

ImgServe.net - 5,00 USD / 1000 Image Views. Earn money sharing images: Amazing Rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1,144 comments

I sent payment request before i config my payment details,
it's pending for non paypal email
i completed my payment config via payza
can you help me please ?!
i sent ticket to the support team i hope you fix that
my username there is: Rebecca92
thank you for that great site
 
ur server is taking years to remote upload . pls fix it .. if 1-2 images it does fine but if i put 5-10 images most times gives error and sometimes uplaod
 
Hello,

Payza payments will be delayed this weeks. For Thursday in-time payments please request by Paypal. Thank you.

Kind Regards,
ImgServe.net Support
 
Hello,

Payza payments will be delayed this weeks. For Thursday in-time payments please request by Paypal. Thank you.

Kind Regards,
ImgServe.net Support
What ?!!! :(
i didn't received my payment last week and this week payza not available ??!!
SO next week payza will be available? or you just deleted payza from your site ????!!! :cursing:
 
Now I am looking for a new image hosting and I have stopped using ImgServe temporarily until they will pay via Payza again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

I
Active Member · Joined
63
Messages
66
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom