ImgServe.net - 5,00 USD / 1000 Image Views. Earn money sharing images: Amazing Rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My acct. also got banned for the same reason even after 7 months working for them and getting over $1100 as payout from them. Contacted supports over the source of traffic and waiting for the reply.

My acct. is restored, it was a mistake by their moderator and got paid as usual.

again could not make connection error :( why dont u change ur data center . i guess its some problem with routing taht so many times this problem occur and also remote upload most times give error .. pls pls fix this problems permanently @ imgserve

try sending him pm here too so that he notices it . bz that way their reputation goes down and soon many more places start banning bz they need a stable host and so do the viewers . i hope its completely fixed once and for all

plz help admin

when i try to upload It show "Couldn't connect to s6.imgserve.net" and my image viwe is not counting sometimes. I am a active worker of this site. plz fix it as soon as possible. thanks admin

This thread has been closed pending an internal investigation on our behalf.

pic_1_16_call_failed_with_some_reason.png
Due to sudden termination of service.
pic_1_16_call_failed_with_some_reason.png
Due to operator having multiple accounts.

Please report any issues regarding this service in the discussion thread:
http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-h...serve-net-discussion-threads.html#post1915204

We would advise users to use the image host with precaution.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

my stats keep dropping and dropping. i am posting and uploading more and more. there is no reason for the drop. they should at least be staying the same if not growing.
what has changed to the site terms where my stats are counted differently now?

Hey, both your Serve and Tiger having lot's of problem. Either no thumbs or error!
Tiger upload always show "500 Internal Server Error".
Serve upload always show "Couldn't connect to s6.imgserve.net or Database error : MySQL server has gone away".
Can't you fix the issues? All these problem keep on happen everyday!
Seriously, please do something, otherwise there's no point you provide "support" while you don't bother to fix the problems.

my stats keep dropping and dropping. i am posting and uploading more and more. there is no reason for the drop. they should at least be staying the same if not growing.
what has changed to the site terms where my stats are counted differently now?

Hello,

Everything is counted as always, remember that we only count one IP Address in a 24 hour period, and as more people use a website there is a chance that a slight drop on the stats present.

Hey, both your Serve and Tiger having lot's of problem. Either no thumbs or error!
Tiger upload always show "500 Internal Server Error".
Serve upload always show "Couldn't connect to s6.imgserve.net or Database error : MySQL server has gone away".
Can't you fix the issues? All these problem keep on happen everyday!
Seriously, please do something, otherwise there's no point you provide "support" while you don't bother to fix the problems.

Thank you for your concerns, as we said on the other thread we are aware of these problems and addressing them accordingly. We apologize for any inconvenience that you may have had because of this. It should be fixed as soon as possible.

All payments processed. Thanks everyone for business.

Kind Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back