imgonion.com - Get paid to share your images - up to $8 per 1,000 views!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have received a payment that we believe may not have been authorised by
the PayPal account holder. Here are the details of the transaction we are
investigating:

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details

Buyer's name: MaXXXX
Buyer's email: MastXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Transaction ID: 16XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

In order to continue our investigation, we need some additional information
from you.

Here’s how to provide us the information we need:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click "Resolution Centre" near the top of the page.
3. Click "Resolve" in the Action column to view the information we need.
4. You can either fax or upload your documents to us.

the same thing happens to me

I have received payment..but it says held :(wat does that mean?? and btw thnx for the pay
I opened a new verified account, but they obviously don't like it because I sent out loads of money really quickly. I sent them my passport and bank statements yesterday, and completed the phone verification. The account is 100% legit so they should release the funds pretty quickly for you. If you select "None of these apply to me" on the form you have to fill in, then on the next page explain that it was a payment for a service, so you didn't have to post anything.Hopefully it will be resolved today.When I get it sorted, we'll do another $15 event :)

You have received a payment that we believe may not have been authorised by
the PayPal account holder. Here are the details of the transaction we are
investigating:

Transaction Details

Buyer's name: MaXXXX
Buyer's email: MastXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Transaction ID: 16XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

In order to continue our investigation, we need some additional information
from you.

Here’s how to provide us the information we need:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click "Resolution Centre" near the top of the page.
3. Click "Resolve" in the Action column to view the information we need.
4. You can either fax or upload your documents to us.

the same thing happens to me

If everyone can do the same thing:

1. Go to the resolution centre
2. Select "None of these apply to me" in the part where they ask about providing shipping info
3. In the address box type in not required or leave black
4. In the other information box explain that the payment was for a service and so you didn't post anything, but you have provided the service (URL shortening on cutu.me) and this is your payment for that.

I don't think it will take too long to get the account unlimited. It looks like they are protecting me if they think I'm not aware of the payments being sent - though you'd have thought a phonecall would have sorted that out!

They've got my passport and bank statements, and I did the phone verification etc etc yesterday too, so fingers crossed they payments are all released today.

Looks like this week, Payza and WMZ are actually going to be in your accounds before PP!

Thanks for your understanding guys, we'll do a $15 event when this is all sorted :)

I just phoned and they are fast tracking the review. It's going to be 6-8 hours under review but they've confirmed they have all the necessary documentation and it looks fine.

fingers crossed. The minute word comes through, I'll get these all caught up....and up Tier 1 to $15 again.

I just phoned and they are fast tracking the review. It's going to be 6-8 hours under review but they've confirmed they have all the necessary documentation and it looks fine.

fingers crossed. The minute word comes through, I'll get these all caught up....and up Tier 1 to $15 again.
Could you please send my payments, it has been almost a month now !!!
You ignored my open tickets aswell !

Update:

I have one more piece of documentation to send them and that's it. They are happy with what has been sent but because the account is a Business account, they have to see evidence of the business formation. That will be sent to them today so hopefully it doesn't take much longer to get it fixed.

Apologies again guys, but this can't be helped from my end.

All other payments were processed, and as soon as I get word back from PP, those will be done too.

Update:

I have one more piece of documentation to send them and that's it. They are happy with what has been sent but because the account is a Business account, they have to see evidence of the business formation. That will be sent to them today so hopefully it doesn't take much longer to get it fixed.

Apologies again guys, but this can't be helped from my end.

All other payments were processed, and as soon as I get word back from PP, those will be done too.

You are a damn liar ! You did not process my payments !!
And you keep ignoring my tickets !

All payments send from wmz :sun:

Just a view users not send ( wrong payout id )

For payout at WMZ you have to fill in your purze nr ( start with the letter Z and numbers )

Have a view users that fill in for wmz there email adres ....

email adres is for payout with Payza

so make a support ticket with Imgonion admin and support wright payout info

Greetzzzzzz

All payments send from wmz :sun:

Just a view users not send ( wrong payout id )

For payout at WMZ you have to fill in your purze nr ( start with the letter Z and numbers )

Have a view users that fill in for wmz there email adres ....

email adres is for payout with Payza

so make a support ticket with Imgonion admin and support wright payout info

Greetzzzzzz

I made a support ticket with my WMZ purse number.
Please send all of my 3 payments as soon as possible because I have not received any of them.

I had put in my email address as ID because it said I should do so when I select WMZ, also other websites use email address as ID for WMZ as well and that's alot more convenient.

There's no update from PP so it looks like it will be Monday now at the earliest. Other payment methods are still being processed (as you can see from Lawina's update) so there's no problem with the future of imgonion - I'm being as open and honest as I can here, and the $15 increase will run for at least 48 hours to compensate you guys for this payment delay.

Feel free to add me to Skype (Mas.Tid) for fast support

Hello,

As a part of running checks on all affiliates who have their official support threads on WJunction, we would like to confirm the ownership of the script that you are using on your website. To do so, kindly report this thread with the payment proof of the script you are using on the site. Once confirmed, this post will be deleted.

This is just a precautionary measure taken to protect users from potential scammers. Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,
Froomple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back