imgonion.com - Get paid to share your images - up to $8 per 1,000 views!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Useless. I requested payment and they say, my PP account can not get payment. The truth is I get $100+ payment each week in my pp from other hosts without any problem. Worst thing is they even not answer your tickets. Worst image host I have ever used since they don't know how to handle payments and blame it on the user.

Useless. I requested payment and they say, my PP account can not get payment. The truth is I get $100+ payment each week in my pp from other hosts without any problem. Worst thing is they even not answer your tickets. Worst image host I have ever used since they don't know how to handle payments and blame it on the user.

Wait a minute please!
If this is the "worst image host, you ever used" than you are very lucky!
I used a lot of image hosts and many of them went to scam.

This one is paying honestly!
I received payment from this host 24 times to my PP, and receive it every week again and again without any problem.
Please do not say these words: "useless.. worst image host.." to a host which is paying honestly to users.
Maybe the problem is with you or with your PP.
Contact them, and I'm sure they will give information to you.

And if you don't like this host, don't use this host.. but do not blame it.
There are a lot of hosts.. the choice is yours.

Date Request 2013-11-08 23:23:06 Date Recived 2013-11-12 02:06:50 Status completed
Date Request 2013-11-16 08:10:49 Date Recived 2013-11-19 00:40:46 Status completed

mastid, where is my money?

Wait a minute please!

I received payment from this host 24 times to my PP, and receive it every week again and again without any problem.
Please do not say these words: "useless.. worst image host.." to a host which is paying honestly to users.

I am not asking you to give views on my problem with the host. Please keep your opinion with you. I need a staff to resolve my query not a user who even can't interpret the actual issue.

And FYI:

You didn't read my post. Every other imagehost is paying me well and without any problem to my PP. My PP is verified. So the problem lies with the host not my PP. I commented useless and worst because this is my first experience with this host. I came here to test them basis on the positive reviews but they are disappointing as they are neither answering my tickets and nor trying to resolve the issue.

So pls can any staff of imgonion help me explain this or answer my ticket?

Wait a minute please!

I am not asking you to give views on my problem with the host. Please keep your opinion with you. I need a staff to resolve my query not a user who even can't interpret the actual issue.

And FYI:

You didn't read my post. Every other imagehost is paying me well and without any problem to my PP. My PP is verified. So the problem lies with the host not my PP. I commented useless and worst because this is my first experience with this host. I came here to test them basis on the positive reviews but they are disappointing as they are neither answering my tickets and nor trying to resolve the issue.

And offcourse I will apologize to them if they prove me wrong.

So pls can any staff of imgonion help me explain this or answer my ticket?

Same here, payment was marked 'completed' but I have not received it yet.

I have an open ticket which has not been replied to since 19th November.

Please see the previous posts, if you have requested through payza or webmoney, it will be delayed as it is processed through exchanger.

just going to ask the admin of this site to close this thread until mastid decides he is going to update. I have contacted via pm to ask whats wrong but have recieved no response. I see that he still active in the forum as he has posted on several other topcs.

Payment received today... like every week.

Thank you!

It would be good if users who always receive their payment without any problem sign it here sometimes...

at the end of this week all rest payments for wmz get completed
payza payments are all done

and from now on , all payments for wmz will be done much faster

at the end of this week all rest payments for wmz get completed
payza payments are all done

and from now on , all payments for wmz will be done much faster

Again was the status of my payment set to 'completed' although I did not receive it into my WMZ.
And I still have not received the first one either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back