imgonion.com - Get paid to share your images - up to $8 per 1,000 views!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no news I'm afraid. I'm going to pay out all other payments now, and process some of the outstanding PP payments using a different account. I'm not guaranteeing I'll get ALL of these done, but I will pay out the bigger sums while we wait for the account to be reinstated. I've contacted PP and they need one other piece of info (offical business background document - set up date etc from Inland Revenue). I've requested this but it hasn't arrived yet.

Sorry for the delay, and I really appreciate your patience and understanding with this.

Quick Update

* That's a load of the 'older' PP payments sent through
* Remember - Payza and WMZ are marked as completed when I have approved the payment and sent the money to Lawina - this will go into your account when he processes them
* Does anyone want to offer to help out with PP payments? I'd love to get these all processed asap so if anyone wants to process the PP payments for me, please skype me (Mas.Tid) and we can discuss rates etc!!
* PLEASE post here if you've received your payment to reassure those who haven't got paid yet that they WILL :)

Thanks again!

I am still waiting on mine,
Mastid PP-XXXXXXXXXXXx Inquiry by PayPal Temporary Hold $X.XX USD 12/2/2013 Being Reviewed By PayPal

I can do nothing about the held payments I'm afraid. They'll be released when PP release my account, but I'm still waiting on some ducumentation from HMRC. I'll update as soon as that arrives, and PP should be back up and running within 24 hours of that.

Update:

Payments almost caught up (two outstanding as users are unable to accept payments).

Please note, in order to get these done and remove the wait time, I've hired someone to do them for me, so you'll see them in your account from a different source.

The rate increase will come when the PayPal account is back to normal, but you can still continue to use imgonion safe in the knowledge that you WILL be paid for your work.

Thanks again for all your patience - I know this last week or so was not ideal, but that's us back fighting fit again now.

Your payments will be marked "completed" - please give it 24 hours to appear in your account while my processor actually sends them out.

Get me on Skype if you need anything :)

Last edited:
Just send all WMZ and Payza payments :sun:

Sorry for the delay ....

Only one payza payment give a error

The following errors occurred:

We apologize for the inconvenience, but this member does not accept "Single Transfer" transactions at this time.

sonic4@***box.com

So the user with email sonic4@***box.com change your payza settings and pb me to resend

Greetz

Just send all WMZ and Payza payments :sun:

Sorry for the delay ....

Only one payza payment give a error

The following errors occurred:

We apologize for the inconvenience, but this member does not accept "Single Transfer" transactions at this time.

sonic4@***box.com

So the user with email sonic4@***box.com change your payza settings and pb me to resend

Greetz

Still haven't received any of the three WMZ payments I requested.
I have been waiting for more than a month now!

Please check this for me!

Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back