Imgmoney.com - Earn Up to 6$ Per 1000 Views - Adult And Non Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
As i had said we loss only 21-3-2013 images alone. And your lost earnings have been added.

and there is no problem in stats.

nothing has been added, I have $ 5 and I have $ 4
4087905147.jpg

@pamela11 open a support ticket about how much you have lost on that day. And we can add that.

You can refer members now using referrla link and we are working on referral earning system.

Refer maximum number of members you can and say me the username you have referred. And if they make more money then I will be gifting the referrer with some % they have earned.

And referral earning calculation(20% of what your referral earned) and statistics are on developing stage.

Last edited:
lol actually i can't stop my laugh now.....everytime y u & ur website get in trouble or there r also many website like yours but no one even trying to attack their website, y attackers only choose ur website to attack which is mostly or almost down in a week....

is it a joke or just again new maintainance issue ????

Server under DDoS attack , currently filtering and null routing the offending IP's.

Your patience is appreciated.

We are changing price to 5$ and every tier prices are increased. Cheers. Thanks for cooperation.

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Our new rates are in action.

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

And also those who are making 15$ per day will get a free RDP of their Choice. And you should have earned 15$ for next 7 days.

same here haven't been able to get on site since early yesterday.

Edit: strange but i had to do a Google search for the site and enter it that way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back