Imgmoney.com - Earn Up to 6$ Per 1000 Views - Adult And Non Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey .....i just checked my account & got shocked....my today's earnings got deleted .....

whats wrong with you guys..first thing your site is mostly dead....& now this......????

what's going on dude ?????

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

now images r not visible.......hahah

@Rock|the|world images are being uploaded 100K images need to be uploaded so please be patient it will be done in few hours. And those who found the statistics are affected please open support ticket and in your payout we add those money.

Bro! Where are my pictures??? Don't say they lost! They aren't appear, I lose a lot of money, because nobody can see them...

@PuTa please wait few hours to see all those picture into your account. And you may lost 1$ as yesterday i checked our account and now also i did. You will be credited with more than what you earned in tomorrows payout.

And we just lost some few hours statistics.

Page never works: :wave::wave:

---------- Post added 22nd Mar 2013 at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was 21st Mar 2013 at 11:26 PM ----------

I had $ 5 and I have already 3:40 usd why:139:

All the PP and WMZ has been processed please wait it will be done in next few hours.

BTW we had done our both extension.

Here is the mozilla one https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/imgmoney-upload-extension/

And also i can say that we moved to new server since yesterday as the old server has lots of issues with it. So I can assure 100% uptime in next following days.

And also if we do find nice improvement in traffic we can increase price upto 5$ . So you invite your friends.

Last edited:
replied to the ticket.....but the images r still not visible when i am posting it on the forums......i am also loosing daily earnings man.....

if its possible then please add my previous balance in my earnings.....& paid me......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back